Windows 10: Background color of a web page screen print is pinkish/grey

Discus and support Background color of a web page screen print is pinkish/grey in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This problem has just popped up - when I do a Print Screen of a web page and paste it into a WORD doc the background of the image changes from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolS17, Sep 9, 2019.

1. CarolS17 Win User

Background color of a web page screen print is pinkish/grey

This problem has just popped up - when I do a Print Screen of a web page and paste it into a WORD doc the background of the image changes from white/grey to a pinkish/grey. It does this in Paint as well. I changed the Print Screen button setting to open Windows Snip function with the same results. When I hit the Print Screen button the screen does change color to a pinkish/grey. After the screen is captured it changes color back to white, however, the captured screen print retains the pinkish/grey effect when pasted. Night Light is turned off. Is there some setting or update for this? Windows updates are current as are drivers. I'm running a Lenovo ThinkPad P70. Below is a picture of what results when I do a screen print. This background should be white/light grey.

Background color of a web page screen print is pinkish/grey 228f9cd8-7628-4a9f-857e-d92bb8486574?upload=true.jpg

:)

CarolS17, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Background color of a web page screen print is pinkish/grey

Printing from web page did not save

Hi Juanette,

We would like to ask a few questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• What browser are you using when trying to print directly from the web page?
    • Can you tell us the steps you are using when trying to print directly from the web page?

We look forward to your response.

Jarius Tol, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Background color of a web page screen print is pinkish/grey

1. Background color of a web page screen print is pinkish/grey - Similar Threads - Background color web

2. Different color background after snipping or screen print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different color background after snipping or screen print: Why does snipping tool or screen print capture images with an almost orange background? See below:On my screen, before capturing the image, it does not appear like this. The background is white. But, once I snip or screen capture I get this......
  3. Different color background after snipping or screen print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different color background after snipping or screen print: Why does snipping tool or screen print capture images with an almost orange background? See below:On my screen, before capturing the image, it does not appear like this. The background is white. But, once I snip or screen capture I get this......
  4. Different color background after snipping or screen print

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. background color on a web page

background color on a web page: How do I change the background color on a web page? For instance, the background is black with yellow font. This is very difficult to read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color-on-a-web-page/da0b0ee6-7470-4a79-b8a3-83bc865b25eb
  6. property page not printing colors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    property page not printing colors: Excel prints cell colors as shades of gray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/property-page-not-printing-colors/c88e39ac-537e-4ac4-9709-3aec2958ee74
  7. Pinkish background tint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinkish background tint: Whenever I press the print screen feature, I get the picture with a 'Pinkish background tint' to it instead of the screen shot as it should be. Please help me to get it as it should truly be....
  8. Print Screen changes background color of capture

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Screen changes background color of capture: When I capture an image from the screen and paste to Paint 3D, Paint, Word, anything - it discolors the background to a pale beige-orange. Just recently started. Using Windows 10...
  9. Background color of pages

Background color of pages: How do I change color of background to other than "dark" or "light" (which is actually only black or white)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color-of-pages/21a74e83-697d-4a91-ba47-aac8f8039a3d
  10. print settings for web page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    print settings for web page: want to print web page but need to make fonts bigger if I copy and paste onto word it will not let me make fonts bigger suppose to go to print settings but can not find...