Windows 10: background color on pages ,like when looking at downloads

Discus and support background color on pages ,like when looking at downloads in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It seems since recent Window 10 upgrades I get black, for a background color ,like when I look at a list of downloads,this background use to be white.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alok, Oct 29, 2020.

1. alok Win User

background color on pages ,like when looking at downloads

It seems since recent Window 10 upgrades I get black, for a background color ,like when I look at a list of downloads,this background use to be white.
    The black background is hard to read as you try to see the scroll bar which is a dark color to ,how can I revert it back to white ?

win version is 10.0.19041 build 19041

al

:)

2. alok Win User

It seems since recent Window 10 upgrades I get black, for a background color ,like when I look at a list of downloads,this background use to be white.
    The black background is hard to read as you try to see the scroll bar which is a dark color to ,how can I revert it back to white ?

win version is 10.0.19041 build 19041

al

3. Kem Mon Win User
    Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 29, 2020
  4. background color on pages ,like when looking at downloads

Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: Change your desktop background image

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

1. background color on pages ,like when looking at downloads - Similar Threads - background color pages

2. colors of background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    colors of background: I don't have any idea what I did. The background right now is black. So is the taskbar, desktop, etc. There are still icons showing, but I have tried all the settings ideas and it doesn't change it back to the white background that it used to have and the blue taskbar, plus...
  3. background color on a web page

in Windows 10 Customization
    background color on a web page: How do I change the background color on a web page? For instance, the background is black with yellow font. This is very difficult to read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color-on-a-web-page/da0b0ee6-7470-4a79-b8a3-83bc865b25eb
  4. Windows App page background color

Windows App page background color: Latest Cumulative Windows update change the WINDOWS desktop background color to white. Can't find a way to select a different color. Have tried personalization without success....
  5. background color on pages ,like when looking at downloads

in Windows 10 Support
    background color on pages ,like when looking at downloads: It seems since recent Window 10 upgrades I get black, for a background color ,like when I look at a list of downloads,this background use to be white. The black background is hard to read as you try to see the scroll bar which is a dark color to ,how can I revert it back to...
  6. background colors

background colors: A couple days ago, when Windows 10 performed its automatic update, I was left with the color of my backgrounds all black. I want my taskbar black, my desktop a picture and all other backgrounds white. I was able to get the picture back on the desktop BUT, I cannot have the...
  7. Background color

Background color: I somehow managed to change my background color to black. Not Good. New to 10. Don't know how I made change; therefore, I am unable to find out how to change it to something else. Somehow changed color on front first page to color I wanted on every page there after....
  8. background color

background color: How do I go back to default background color? I played around and pushed the wrong buttons and it is a mess. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color/4356bbb0-f945-4328-899c-6a45f00714e4
  9. how to change the window background color like in XP

how to change the window background color like in XP: I run Windows 10 on my HP Stream laptop and i need to change the window background color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-window-background-color-like-in/cba13806-022a-4432-a3fc-3b1ac2eb77eb
  10. Background color of pages

Background color of pages: How do I change color of background to other than "dark" or "light" (which is actually only black or white)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color-of-pages/21a74e83-697d-4a91-ba47-aac8f8039a3d