Windows 10: BACKGROUND COLOR ON PREVIEW DISPLAY OF PICTURES FILE

Discus and support BACKGROUND COLOR ON PREVIEW DISPLAY OF PICTURES FILE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hI. my preview pane, displaying folders in a picture file, has a background color of black. used to be white until update. how do I get it back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by STEPHANIE 2, Aug 24, 2019.

1. BACKGROUND COLOR ON PREVIEW DISPLAY OF PICTURES FILE

hI. my preview pane, displaying folders in a picture file, has a background color of black. used to be white until update. how do I get it back to white again, so I can see black borders on my pictures?

:)

STEPHANIE 2, Aug 24, 2019

2. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 24, 2019
  4. BACKGROUND COLOR ON PREVIEW DISPLAY OF PICTURES FILE

Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

BACKGROUND COLOR ON PREVIEW DISPLAY OF PICTURES FILE

1. BACKGROUND COLOR ON PREVIEW DISPLAY OF PICTURES FILE - Similar Threads - BACKGROUND COLOR PREVIEW

2. Display background, color, and theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display background, color, and theme: How to save my background settings across a shutdown and restart?Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-background-color-and-theme/274f520b-92ed-4cba-861c-ddbd3ceeff91
  3. Display background, color, and theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display background, color, and theme: How to save my background settings across a shutdown and restart?Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-background-color-and-theme/274f520b-92ed-4cba-861c-ddbd3ceeff91
  4. Pictures not displaying thumbnail previews in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures not displaying thumbnail previews in File Explorer: I recently bought a laptop with Windows 10, having decided to move away from Apple MacBook. This has proven to be a disaster. I use my laptop as I edit photos and graphic design content. However it is proving an impossible task to do this as all of my saved files won't...
  5. background color in file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    background color in file explorer: OS = Win 10. In my Settings>Color, I set the color to dark. All information in File Explorer comes up with a black background. Is there a way I can get a white background in File Explorer, while keeping a black background for the main program information box that comes up...
  6. Poor Color display of pictures

Poor Color display of pictures: I have Windows 10, and in my administrator account on my computer the colors are not showing correctly; the Red in particular looks pink. In other local accounts on the computer like my daughters the colors are good. I tried disabling the color calibration and that did not...
  7. File Background Colors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Background Colors: Help having problems with the background color in one of my file folders on Windows 10. When I open it the background color is now Black and hard to read. How do I get it back to White?...
  8. Customize background color in Windows picture viewer, How?

Customize background color in Windows picture viewer, How?: Hi. I use Windows picture viewer as my default picture viewer. I noticed after updating W10 to version 1903, that now, the background color that surrounds the picture that we are viewing is in white. I find the white color as background very annoying. I dont recall exactly...
  9. Desktop background picture changes to solid color

Desktop background picture changes to solid color: When I right click on one of my own photos and ask to have it set as my desktop background the choice changes from picture to solid color instead of showing my photo... I've tried most everything to no avail.....
  10. Background colors and display monitor

Background colors and display monitor: How can I reset the colors on my display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/background-colors-and-display-monitor/9e36547c-8c56-4371-bb0f-00e287c05d42