Windows 10: Background color on screen and graphics

Discus and support Background color on screen and graphics in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I did something and turned my background an awful purple red that is also showing up on my graphics as shadows. How do I get back to default settings?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by smap2, Jul 23, 2020.

1. smap2 Win User

Background color on screen and graphics

I did something and turned my background an awful purple red that is also showing up on my graphics as shadows. How do I get back to default settings?

:)

smap2, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Background color on screen and graphics

Screen background color

I have Windows 8. Somehow I touched a wrong buttons and buttons and now my screen background color is black, rather than white. When I do a Google search, it does change into white but I would like to change the original background color into white. How
    do I do this?

A friend suggested that I right-click "Screen Resolution" in the middle of the screen. I did but I am not sure what to do next. Could anybody help?

AlexanderKaplan, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Background color on screen and graphics

1. Background color on screen and graphics - Similar Threads - Background color screen

2. colors of background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    colors of background: I don't have any idea what I did. The background right now is black. So is the taskbar, desktop, etc. There are still icons showing, but I have tried all the settings ideas and it doesn't change it back to the white background that it used to have and the blue taskbar, plus...
  3. colors of background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    colors of background: I don't have any idea what I did. The background right now is black. So is the taskbar, desktop, etc. There are still icons showing, but I have tried all the settings ideas and it doesn't change it back to the white background that it used to have and the blue taskbar, plus...
  4. background color

in Windows 10 Customization
    background color: my screen has changed to a black background for games etc and I wish to turn it back to white. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color/0e685942-3818-49bb-bd2b-fae2c3eff17a
  5. background colors

background colors: A couple days ago, when Windows 10 performed its automatic update, I was left with the color of my backgrounds all black. I want my taskbar black, my desktop a picture and all other backgrounds white. I was able to get the picture back on the desktop BUT, I cannot have the...
  6. Background color

Background color: I somehow managed to change my background color to black. Not Good. New to 10. Don't know how I made change; therefore, I am unable to find out how to change it to something else. Somehow changed color on front first page to color I wanted on every page there after....
  7. background color

background color: How do I go back to default background color? I played around and pushed the wrong buttons and it is a mess. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color/4356bbb0-f945-4328-899c-6a45f00714e4
  8. screen background color

screen background color: hello' I need help changing the back ground color on the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-background-color/c502f009-3684-433a-b499-9867b6eb3faa
  9. Change login screen background color

Change login screen background color: I upgraded my PC from 8.1 and I had a black background for the login screen before and after I had upgraded it had grandfathered that background color. Now that I did an in-place upgrade (to fix some bad windows files), it seems it has taken on the default blue since I have...
  10. Changing color of fonts and background on the screen

Changing color of fonts and background on the screen: There is a blue tinge to the icons, background, and text typed. How resort to white background and black letters in all programs? Thank you. 44676