Windows 10: Background Color

Discus and support Background Color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My background color is black. How can I switch to white?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jagokey, Oct 26, 2018.

1. jagokey Win User

Background Color

My background color is black. How can I switch to white?

:)

jagokey, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Background Color

change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Background Color

1. Background Color - Similar Threads - Background Color

2. Mica effect not updating/refreshing when background and accent color change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mica effect not updating/refreshing when background and accent color change.: The mica effect on my apps, such as Settings, File Explorer, Paint, and some apps' title bars is not refreshing/updating. I tried running sfc /scannow and updating the graphics driver but none of those worked. Specs are: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz...
  3. Mica effect not updating/refreshing when background and accent color change.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mica effect not updating/refreshing when background and accent color change.: The mica effect on my apps, such as Settings, File Explorer, Paint, and some apps' title bars is not refreshing/updating. I tried running sfc /scannow and updating the graphics driver but none of those worked. Specs are: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz...
  4. Change background color of the widget bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change background color of the widget bar: I use the dark mode for my desktop. When I open the widget bar, I expected to have a darker shade of the widget bar. It appears very light greyish. Can this color be controlled somewhere?Would like to see the widget bar in the shade seen in the taskbar....
  5. Change background color of the widget bar

Change background color of the widget bar: I use the dark mode for my desktop. When I open the widget bar, I expected to have a darker shade of the widget bar. It appears very light greyish. Can this color be controlled somewhere?Would like to see the widget bar in the shade seen in the taskbar....
  6. How do I stop the background color from changing to picture's color?

How do I stop the background color from changing to picture's color?: I want my background to be solid black with my picture in the center. Somehow I changed a setting that makes the background take on the color from the image....
  7. How do I stop the background color from changing to picture's color?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the background color from changing to picture's color?: I want my background to be solid black with my picture in the center. Somehow I changed a setting that makes the background take on the color from the image....
  8. Desktop image keeps being reset on startup to background color.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop image keeps being reset on startup to background color.: Why is my desktop background, a personal picture, missing upon every startup? It's always just the background color, no picture. I've checked syncing issues, it's not that....
  9. Desktop image keeps being reset on startup to background color.

Desktop image keeps being reset on startup to background color.: Why is my desktop background, a personal picture, missing upon every startup? It's always just the background color, no picture. I've checked syncing issues, it's not that....
  10. How to fix colors in .png files and website layout as background on webpage showing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix colors in .png files and website layout as background on webpage showing...: the colors from my .png file that are shown on my Windows 11 screen are darker and different from my WIndows 10 laptop. The colors and layout of the first page of our corporate website looks different. how do we fix this? These screen-captures really don't show the...