Windows 10: Background color

Discus and support Background color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to change background color in excel files from black to white? I want to keep white background with black print, but when opening file, background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by caroleisen, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Background color

How to change background color in excel files from black to white? I want to keep white background with black print, but when opening file,

background is black.

:)

caroleisen, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Background color

change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Background color

1. Background color - Similar Threads - Background color

2. Windows App page background color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows App page background color: Latest Cumulative Windows update change the WINDOWS desktop background color to white. Can't find a way to select a different color. Have tried personalization without success....
  3. Problems with background colors after Windows 10 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with background colors after Windows 10 20H2 update: [ATTACH] Hello, After updating to Windows 10 20H2, I noticed that colors are not applied correctly, namely the background color when windows restarts or when we hit CTRL+ALT+DEL. My color settings are:...
  4. Changing some Win10 background window colors.

Changing some Win10 background window colors.: Hi everybody, I have two questions related to the Win10 v.20H2 64bits (Home Single Language). 1 After upgrading, the background color of the Start window changed to a dismayed gray color. How do I change it to a preferred one? 2 Is it possible to change the aggressive...
  5. Different Background Colors for Folders in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Different Background Colors for Folders in Windows Explorer: Hi, I work a lot with remote repositories and local copies which often have the same structure, equal filenames etc. So it is often really hard to see which path i am currently in. I would like to have the option to color a folder in a specific color and have all its...
  6. downloaded major updates. now lost background picture and Icon colors

downloaded major updates. now lost background picture and Icon colors: I downloaded major updates. Now lost background picture and all icon colors. personalization doesn't work. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-major-updates-now-lost-background/589c775b-1384-44e5-8734-c310b86c3ef9
  7. solid color background

solid color background: Hello there , I've read somewhere that using solid color background in win7 would cause 30 sec delay in the boot up. what about windows 10 ? what is the best desktop background regarding performance in win10 ? thanks ....
  8. background color on pages ,like when looking at downloads

background color on pages ,like when looking at downloads: It seems since recent Window 10 upgrades I get black, for a background color ,like when I look at a list of downloads,this background use to be white. The black background is hard to read as you try to see the scroll bar which is a dark color to ,how can I revert it back to...
  9. Word Document page background turned pink. The white paper and ink color is fine

Word Document page background turned pink. The white paper and ink color is fine: I have Word 2016 and Windows 10. I have not anything unusual to Word Document Page. The paper is still white and font color ink is also good. Everything else is pink. It is not only the word document, it is also happening when I open My PC or any other program it shows...
  10. background color

background color: my screen has changed to a black background for games etc and I wish to turn it back to white. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color/0e685942-3818-49bb-bd2b-fae2c3eff17a