Windows 10: Background colors and display monitor

Discus and support Background colors and display monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I reset the colors on my display?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HSH6358, Sep 13, 2018.

1. HSH6358 Win User

Background colors and display monitor

How can I reset the colors on my display?

:)

HSH6358, Sep 13, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Monitor background color

Hi Lynele,

Changing the background color of your computer screen is easy. Go to Settings >
    Personalization > Background > Under the
    Background
    drop-down, select Solid color. The colors that you'll see are default colors by the system. If you would want to have a white background, you can create a .JPEG file using
    Paint and save it as a white background.

You can refer to this article for the steps on how to change the background of your computer.

Let us know how if you need more help and we'll respond as soon as we can.

Jaune Bel, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Background colors and display monitor - Similar Threads - Background colors display

2. Display background, color, and theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display background, color, and theme: How to save my background settings across a shutdown and restart?Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-background-color-and-theme/274f520b-92ed-4cba-861c-ddbd3ceeff91
  3. Display background, color, and theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display background, color, and theme: How to save my background settings across a shutdown and restart?Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-background-color-and-theme/274f520b-92ed-4cba-861c-ddbd3ceeff91
  4. Monitor stopped displaying in color......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor stopped displaying in color......: I have an HP All-in-One Desktop. The Monitor stopped displaying in color. After several attempts following the instructions in Personalization nothing was accomplished, as the color chart was displayed in various shades of black. At 84 I'm frustrated, any help would be...
  5. Monitor stopped displaying in color......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor stopped displaying in color......: I have an HP All-in-One Desktop. The Monitor stopped displaying in color. After several attempts following the instructions in Personalization nothing was accomplished, as the color chart was displayed in various shades of black. At 84 I'm frustrated, any help would be...
  6. Monitor stopped displaying in color......

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. monitor will not display the color yellow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    monitor will not display the color yellow: At some point, my computer stopped displaying the color yellow. Instead, I get green for any and all applications, work, whatever. Putting in the rgb values for pure yellow and green brings up almost identical colors the yellow has a slightly yellowish tinge to intense...
  8. background colors

background colors: A couple days ago, when Windows 10 performed its automatic update, I was left with the color of my backgrounds all black. I want my taskbar black, my desktop a picture and all other backgrounds white. I was able to get the picture back on the desktop BUT, I cannot have the...
  9. BACKGROUND COLOR ON PREVIEW DISPLAY OF PICTURES FILE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BACKGROUND COLOR ON PREVIEW DISPLAY OF PICTURES FILE: hI. my preview pane, displaying folders in a picture file, has a background color of black. used to be white until update. how do I get it back to white again, so I can see black borders on my pictures?...
  10. Monitor Display Colors

Monitor Display Colors: Cat walked on keyboard. Now the colors are all wrong. What can I do to return it to factory color settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-display-colors/a8292099-ba58-407e-a68a-20766fedb93b