Windows 10: Background error on windows 10

Discus and support Background error on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]Hello! I’ve been struggling with my computer recently as it suddenly started acting up. First my desktop background is an error message and now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kareemabuhilal, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Background error on windows 10

Background error on windows 10 [​IMG]Hello!

I’ve been struggling with my computer recently as it suddenly started acting up. First my desktop background is an error message and now I noticed that my computer is performing way slower and with more effort than its supposed to. I really appreciate any help I can get, and I attached a picture of the error.

:)

kareemabuhilal, Aug 31, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Background for Windows 10

Hi Ronald,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change back the background time to 10 seconds:

• Press Windows key+R to open the Run window.
    • Type this command: control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper to open old Control Panel settings, and then click
      OK.
    • Select your preferred desktop background and under "Change picture every" option, choose
      10 seconds.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Background error on windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Background error on windows 10

1. Background error on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Background error

2. Create ICO file with transparent background which looks error-free in the "small" explorer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create ICO file with transparent background which looks error-free in the "small" explorer...: I have an ICO file with a transparent background which looks unclean in the small detail view of Windows Explorer.My icon is a drawn shape in PhotoShop and exported as PNG in different sizes to create it in Gimp as an ICO. It looks normal and sharp everywhere except in the...
  3. Create ICO file with transparent background which looks error-free in the "small" explorer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create ICO file with transparent background which looks error-free in the "small" explorer...: I have an ICO file with a transparent background which looks unclean in the small detail view of Windows Explorer.My icon is a drawn shape in PhotoShop and exported as PNG in different sizes to create it in Gimp as an ICO. It looks normal and sharp everywhere except in the...
  4. Windows 11 desktop and folder background error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 desktop and folder background error: Hi! I just updated my laptop to Windows 11 and somehow, my original background disappeared. Instead, it started to show a vague picture of a PowerPoint slide I just closed. I did not even save the PowerPoint on my computer cuz I don't need it. When I take a screenshot it...
  5. Windows 11 desktop and folder background error

Windows 11 desktop and folder background error: Hi! I just updated my laptop to Windows 11 and somehow, my original background disappeared. Instead, it started to show a vague picture of a PowerPoint slide I just closed. I did not even save the PowerPoint on my computer cuz I don't need it. When I take a screenshot it...
  6. Error Any Stored Image I Click Becomes Display Background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Any Stored Image I Click Becomes Display Background: So annoying. I think this started happening when I upgraded to Windows 11. Any time I click to open a save image instead of opening it becomes my display background I just want to open image to view or use. Instead it replace my screen background and I then have to right...
  7. Error Any Stored Image I Click Becomes Display Background

Error Any Stored Image I Click Becomes Display Background: So annoying. I think this started happening when I upgraded to Windows 11. Any time I click to open a save image instead of opening it becomes my display background I just want to open image to view or use. Instead it replace my screen background and I then have to right...
  8. Xbox App wont switch accounts! Error: the background task activation is spurious

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App wont switch accounts! Error: the background task activation is spurious: I am trying to login to the account that I merged my Minecraft w/ and my Windows keeps defaulting to another one of my Xbox accounts I have. I try to switch the account using the switch button and I get the error: the background task activation is spurious. Please Help! I...
  9. Xbox App wont switch accounts! Error: the background task activation is spurious

Xbox App wont switch accounts! Error: the background task activation is spurious: I am trying to login to the account that I merged my Minecraft w/ and my Windows keeps defaulting to another one of my Xbox accounts I have. I try to switch the account using the switch button and I get the error: the background task activation is spurious. Please Help! I...
  10. Windows Background Error Sound.

Windows Background Error Sound.: Hey guys, for some days my Windows gives out an "Windows Sound" in some time intervalls while no message pops up. Through some external programs I found out why the sound is created. Through the process monitor, this info shows why the sound is created.The problem is I have...