Windows 10: Background Faded

Discus and support Background Faded in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I did the last upgrade my background faded out, why is it so faint?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DivorcedBC, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Background Faded

When I did the last upgrade my background faded out, why is it so faint?

:)

DivorcedBC, Jun 30, 2019

2. Faded background

Updates on Windows 10 have made my desktop background faded and dark. The three menu lines at the top left appear and the image appears behind the apps on the Start menu. I've deleted all of those app shortcuts but the background still won't come to the
    fore. I'd prefer to see my background as brightly as I used to. How do I achieve this?

PaddyMulholland, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store Fading

Hi Angela,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience you are facing. Before I suggest you some troubleshooting steps and confuse you more, can you share what exactly happens with the Windows Store?

• What do you mean by fades away? Does it crash?

• Are you not able to sign in to Windows Store? What error message do you get?
    Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Background Faded

Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Background Faded

1. Background Faded - Similar Threads - Background Faded

2. Blank Control Panel always in background apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Control Panel always in background apps: Every time I open/restart my laptop, a Blank Control Panel is always in background apps Is there a way to fix this?# i tried to add a picture of it but it's failing to insert it every time sorry :...
  3. Blank Control Panel always in background apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Control Panel always in background apps: Every time I open/restart my laptop, a Blank Control Panel is always in background apps Is there a way to fix this?# i tried to add a picture of it but it's failing to insert it every time sorry :...
  4. Windows 10 Media Player - How to get Rid of the Faded Blue Background on a playlist please?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Media Player - How to get Rid of the Faded Blue Background on a playlist please?: I use WMP to print the playlist of songs we will be skating to each day, only way I've figured out to do it. I show the playlist in WMP, then I use Snipping Tool to copy just the Title and Length part, paste it to Word, make it fit a page, print the page and post it at the...
  5. Windows 10 Media Player - How to get Rid of the Faded Blue Background on a playlist please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Media Player - How to get Rid of the Faded Blue Background on a playlist please?: I use WMP to print the playlist of songs we will be skating to each day, only way I've figured out to do it. I show the playlist in WMP, then I use Snipping Tool to copy just the Title and Length part, paste it to Word, make it fit a page, print the page and post it at the...
  6. Windows 10 Media Player - How to get Rid of the Faded Blue Background on a playlist please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Faded desktop background after latest Windows 10 feature update

Faded desktop background after latest Windows 10 feature update: I just installed the latest Windows 10 feature update edition: Windows 10 Home, Version: 2004, OS build: 19041.450, experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0. Now the desktop background is faded and grey. I don't like this, how do I make it as full colour and...
  8. Windows background change fade speed

Windows background change fade speed: Hello, I've just downloaded WinDynamicDesktop to have macOS wallpapers that change during the time of the day, when the time changes the wallpaper fades extremely fast to another one and I dont even see the fade fully. What I was wondering is if there is some option in...
  9. Background picture on home screen fades to white within a few seconds

Background picture on home screen fades to white within a few seconds: Just updated my Windows 10 with the help of Microsoft. Now my home page background picture fades to white as soon as I shut down browser. Cannot fix it with settings/color/theme or any of the suggestions I have found. Help!...
  10. SOLVED: Windows update faded washedout BLACK background color

in Windows 10 Support
    SOLVED: Windows update faded washedout BLACK background color: It seems the news windows update has faded the black color on my system so bad it looks washed out. Now I know this may be a nvidia driver issue, so i updates to the latest driver there also. nope still fadedout washed out black background. Anyone found a fix for this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. background looks faded nvidia

2. why is picture faded in background in windows 10

3. my home page is faded

4. desktop background picture is faded transparent,
  5. why is my background picture faded windows 10,
  6. background screen photo faded ,
  7. my windows background picture is faded,
  8. faded background windows 10,
  9. faded background in windows 10,
  10. my desktop photo is faded,
  11. email faded in background how do I repair,