Windows 10: Background image not displaying behind tiles

Discus and support Background image not displaying behind tiles in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, so, I had a lovely photo for my background on my windows 10 laptop. After an update the image behind the tiles was still present, but became... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by samamtha Lloyd, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Background image not displaying behind tiles

Hi,

so, I had a lovely photo for my background on my windows 10 laptop. After an update the image behind the tiles was still present, but became faded, like washed out. I was fine ish with this, although I would have preferred my nice bright image back, but then, a few days later, the image has gone all together. So now, behind my tiles, I can have only a black screen or a white screen based on light or dark option selected in personalisation, I don;t get it at all, because in the personalisation bit, on the preview, it shows my photo!

I can see the photo on my lock screen, and on other screens, but just not on my main desktop screen with the tiles on.

Dies anyone have any ideas? Is there some weird setting that I have missed?

I don;t really want a plain black or white screen forever!

Thanks

:)

samamtha Lloyd, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Background image not displaying behind tiles

1. Background image not displaying behind tiles - Similar Threads - Background image displaying

2. Desktop background image fit "tile" not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop background image fit "tile" not working: I had set my desktop background quite a while ago and did not change it. Now it does not work as it did before. There was not even a manual Windows update involved. Now the "tile" option in the "fit" setting shows the same result as the "span" option.To clarify: I have...
  3. Desktop background image fit "tile" not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop background image fit "tile" not working: I had set my desktop background quite a while ago and did not change it. Now it does not work as it did before. There was not even a manual Windows update involved. Now the "tile" option in the "fit" setting shows the same result as the "span" option.To clarify: I have...
  4. Multiple monitors with different resolution. Background with different images in tile mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple monitors with different resolution. Background with different images in tile mode: I just got a brand new HP ZBook Fury G7 running W10 pro. The Zbook has a monitor with 3840 x 2160 resolution and I use a second ASUS ProArt with 1920 x 1200 px.I want use two different picture so to get a perfect tiling in the two monitors. If I use the center mode I can set...
  5. Multiple monitors with different resolution. Background with different images in tile mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple monitors with different resolution. Background with different images in tile mode: I just got a brand new HP ZBook Fury G7 running W10 pro. The Zbook has a monitor with 3840 x 2160 resolution and I use a second ASUS ProArt with 1920 x 1200 px.I want use two different picture so to get a perfect tiling in the two monitors. If I use the center mode I can set...
  6. Multiple monitors with different resolution. Background with different images in tile mode

7. unable to see images of people displays or backgrounds of image's on the screen displays....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to see images of people displays or backgrounds of image's on the screen displays....: my picture or object displayed on the screen is unrefined and look like skeletons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-see-images-of-people-displays-or/afa297a7-1c22-4f36-a02e-524b71754822
  8. background on tile screen.

background on tile screen.: How do I get a clear background picture behind the tiles now the tiles are clear but the background is shaded.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-on-tile-screen/3e56c521-1729-442d-b088-54738f02d55f
  9. Multiple Tiled Images Desktop Background

Multiple Tiled Images Desktop Background: Hello all, Ive hit a bit of a puzzle and was wondering if anyone can help. I Have a dual monitor setup, one landscape 27inch monitor and one portrait 24 inch monitor. I have custom backgrounds on my desktop but the portrait monitor has black bits top and bottom. I know that...
  10. desktop background image will not display

desktop background image will not display: had windows 7. now have windows 10. the start menu shows small version of correct desktop image I have chosen (family picture) but on the desktop it is black background. I can change the desktop image and it will remain black, yet the start menu image WILL change. so why...