Windows 10: Background image processing performance in Windows 10 becoming slower

Discus and support Background image processing performance in Windows 10 becoming slower in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The latest Windows 10 once again performs background image updates slower than the previous update! In workstations with two monitors both screen go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by dragonxi4tenfor, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Background image processing performance in Windows 10 becoming slower

The latest Windows 10 once again performs background image updates slower than the previous update!

In workstations with two monitors both screen go now black and stay black so long that it badly disturbs working.

:)

dragonxi4tenfor, Jun 26, 2016
  2. godbtw Win User

Extreme amount of svchost on my PC in the background

Hi, I will make this quick.

I know that the svchost processes are there to perform background stuff having to do with windows and that its normal to have about 20, but I have a whopping

71 SVCHOST processes

I feel like this makes my computer run slower as it takes up a decent amount of RAM,

any answers/ explanations would be appreaciated.

Thanks!

godbtw, Jun 26, 2016
  3. Cheated by N73ME

Hi,

The display will become blurred.Some blurred red lines will be coming.If we do any operation in background for egBackground image processing performance in Windows 10 becoming slower :eek:pening the camera shutter or entering into the menu, the process will occure in background and correspondingly the blurred images will change.
    And it will take some time to become ok. If we turn off and on the device most of the time it will become immediately or some times it will take more no of turn off and on.It is not showing any other problem.

desperate10, Jun 26, 2016
Thema:

Background image processing performance in Windows 10 becoming slower

1. Background image processing performance in Windows 10 becoming slower - Similar Threads - Background image processing

2. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I notice it recently but my download and upload sleep was dropping. I notice it by playing my game and I keep lagging. I check always my adapter and network but ther seems no problem. Is there any options to check what causes this?...
  3. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I notice it recently but my download and upload sleep was dropping. I notice it by playing my game and I keep lagging. I check always my adapter and network but ther seems no problem. Is there any options to check what causes this?...
  4. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I don't know what may cause the prboelm but I notice that my download and upload speed is deopping I noticed it when I'm playing my game, however I don't know what might be the reason behind it, I always do troubleshootimg in network adapter but recently it's not working...
  5. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I don't know what may cause the prboelm but I notice that my download and upload speed is deopping I noticed it when I'm playing my game, however I don't know what might be the reason behind it, I always do troubleshootimg in network adapter but recently it's not working...
  6. Windows 10 performing slower again!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 performing slower again!!!: Hi. I was having trouble with a performance issue a few weeks ago, and the source of that issue was the BIOS.I am having the same exact performance issue, but this time, updating the BIOS did not help in the slightest. I can't watch any tutorials or videos on Google Chrome,...
  7. My Windows 10 is performing slower.

My Windows 10 is performing slower.: I was in trying to open up photoshop by dragging an image on the icon but it made it freeze as well as my system, so after I restarted my gaming laptop, my computer started to perform slower and it is pretty noticeable, scrolling was a bit slow, opening up stuff takes...
  8. Windows 10 becomes slower and slower the more you use it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 becomes slower and slower the more you use it: Why does Win10 become slower the more you use it? whenever i install it freshly it's super fast but after a month or two it becomes so slow, even tho i don't install any apps or services that might slow it down, it's still fresh but slower submitted by /u/sniperanx [link]...
  9. Windows Become Slower

Windows Become Slower: Hello I am experiencing very slow performance than before. I had re installed windows few days ago. I installed only basic software and drivers. Still at startup CPU usage is 100% (after looking at task manager). Every time different processes are consuming cpu power. I...
  10. My laptop is becoming slower and slower

My laptop is becoming slower and slower: I've had a Lenovo ideapad 110 for about 2 years. It seems to be getting slower and slower: start up, browsing, saving anything are all getting slower. We're connected to the NBN and our internet provider is Telstra. I don't seem to have any control over what Microsoft and...