Windows 10: Background Images keeps changing

Discus and support Background Images keeps changing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I keep the background from changing periodically? Thanks 121373 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by huffman, Nov 10, 2018.

1. huffman Win User

Background Images keeps changing

How do I keep the background from changing periodically?

Thanks

:)

huffman, Nov 10, 2018

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    can i change the back ground image on cortanna

Hi,

For us to better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Do you want to change the computer's background image or the background image of Cortana itself?
    • On which version of Windows 10 is your device running?

In the meantime, to change the background image of your PC, follow the steps
    here

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Billy Med Win User

Unable to change Wallpaper / Background Image since upgrading phone to Windowes 10.1

Hi Tracy,

Regarding your issue about changing your background photo, we'd like to ask some questions to fully understand your concern:

• How do you change your background photo?
    • Do you encounter any error message when trying to change your background image?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed in relation to this issue?

Billy Med, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Background Images keeps changing - Similar Threads - Background Images keeps

2. Can't change lock screen background image

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't change lock screen background image: it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-lock-screen-background-image/36ae0fd3-7441-4621-b82d-351bfd133204
  3. 2nd monitor background image keeps changing back to the 1st monitor's background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2nd monitor background image keeps changing back to the 1st monitor's background: I've got two different background images for my two monitors, and every few days or so, the 2nd monitor will get its image changed to the same image as the first monitor. No idea what causes this. I've got the "Choose a fit" set to "Fill", if that helps. submitted by...
  4. Background keeps changing to weird images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Background keeps changing to weird images: For the last few days, windows has decided that it will change my desktop background all by itself. It doesn't matter that I have the background set to picture, and not slideshow, windows has simply decided it will take some random images from the internet somewhere (I...
  5. Background image keeps switching to an image on another computer in network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background image keeps switching to an image on another computer in network: I keep seeing my background image change to an image that is on another computer in my network. I heard this has something to do with syncing but I do not know how to stop it. Is there a solution to this?...
  6. Background image changes to image not on my PC

Background image changes to image not on my PC: My background on my laptop and desktop changes randomly to images that are not on either machine. The images are related to a work project that I did for a event space. It's clear that it's sync thing happening but none of the several PCs at that venue are related to my MS...
  7. Background Image

Background Image: My laptop changed the background image by itself with my PC's one. I installed Windows 10 from there website on my new PC and reinstalled the same Windows on my laptop. I connected on both devices on my Microsoft Account. However I did this a few weeks ago and my laptop's...
  8. Desktop Background keeps changing.

Desktop Background keeps changing.: In windows 10, whenever i try to change my desktop background, it stays. But when i go onto another tab for a bit then go back, it changes to some random image that i don't even have saved onto my computer. For some reason after a while when i click and hold to select...
  9. Spotlight Background Images Keep Going Back To Windows Images

Spotlight Background Images Keep Going Back To Windows Images: I like getting a new Spotlight Background image on my lock screen. But most of the time, when I start or restart the PC, the lock screen image goes back to a stored image that Microsoft installed. How can I keep the lock screen and sign-in screen on the new background...
  10. How to change the login screen background image?

How to change the login screen background image?: I was wondering where the login screen background image is stored? I'm trying to change it to a different image. Thanks. 31131