Windows 10: Background Intelligent Transfer Service maximum bandwidth

Discus and support Background Intelligent Transfer Service maximum bandwidth in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why this service takes maximum bandwidth . So i have turned off from services.msc and after restart back to start again and take my full network i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Elgamal, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Elgamal Win User

Background Intelligent Transfer Service maximum bandwidth

Why this service takes maximum bandwidth . So i have turned off from services.msc
    and after restart back to start again and take my full network
    i need to disable it or another solution .
    thank you
    windows 10 Pro

:)

Elgamal, Aug 1, 2015

2. BITS always running in background.

I recently upgraded to windows 10.

But background intelligence transfer service is always running in background and downloading something And consuming my bandwidth.

Is this normal?

Please HELP ME.

Dushyant008, Aug 1, 2015
  3. GianRyu Win User
    service host consumes all of my bandwidth

Hello,

My internet is running slow because the service host consumes all of my bandwidth. I have tried disabling background intelligent transfer service, I also tried to download and install feature update to windows 10 1703. The download
    was finished but the installation keeps on failing. Please help thank you.

GianRyu, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Background Intelligent Transfer Service maximum bandwidth

TairikuOkami, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Elgamal Win User
    This service were not used all of this Bandwidth 7 . 8 . 8.1
    why in win10

Elgamal, Aug 2, 2015
  6. Elgamal Win User
    Yes . disable app updates (Store)
    The Problem Solved
    Thank you

Elgamal, Aug 12, 2015
  7. nosecureboot, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service maximum bandwidth

1. Background Intelligent Transfer Service maximum bandwidth - Similar Threads - Background Intelligent Transfer

2. Background Intelligent Transfer Service Query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background Intelligent Transfer Service Query: Hi,Is it normal behaviour for the Background Intelligent Transfer service to change from "Manual" to "Auto" and vice-versa on Windows Server? This appears to be consitently every 10 minutes or so....
  3. What is background intelligent transfer service?

What is background intelligent transfer service?: What is background intelligent transfer service? My PC acts someone is using it. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-background-intelligent-transfer-service/11ed2778-5c06-4be0-afe0-b4fa40a89b0c
  4. What is background intelligent transfer service?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is background intelligent transfer service?: What is background intelligent transfer service? My PC acts someone is using it. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-background-intelligent-transfer-service/11ed2778-5c06-4be0-afe0-b4fa40a89b0c
  5. Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Background Intelligent Transfer Service: If windows update comes, i will put background intelligent transfer service in manual, automatic or automatic delayed start? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-intelligent-transfer-service/c266331d-b37e-4d66-bbf9-b8e1ebef1a21
  6. Background Intelligent Transfer Service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Background Intelligent Transfer Service: If windows update comes, i will put background intelligent transfer service in manual, automatic or automatic delayed start? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-intelligent-transfer-service/c266331d-b37e-4d66-bbf9-b8e1ebef1a21
  7. Background Intelligent Transfer Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Background Intelligent Transfer Service

in Windows 10 Support
    Background Intelligent Transfer Service: I hope this is where I post this if not I'm sorry. I have windows 10 and the last version of 2004. I noticed when I use google chrome or Microsoft Edge the background intelligent transfer service comes on. But when I exit the browser the background intelligent transfer...
  9. Background Intelligence Transfer Service will not start.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Background Intelligence Transfer Service will not start.: I first came across this issue when my Microsoft Store wasn't working as it should. Naturally, I looked it up and it led me to Windows Update. Turns out that wasn't working, so I looked that up as well. That led me to find out that Background Intelligence Transfer Service was...
  10. Background Intelligent Transfer Service using max bandwidth

in Windows 10 Support
    Background Intelligent Transfer Service using max bandwidth: Hi. I have noticed that the BITS process is using maximum bandwitdh regardless of what I'm doing in my PC. It is my understanding (after doing some research online) that this process is in charge of downloading updates for Windows in the background and it is supposed to be...