Windows 10: Background Issue

Discus and support Background Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After last upgrade I can't change my desktop background. When I select it nothing happens. Somebody can help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MelissaHarrys, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Background Issue

After last upgrade I can't change my desktop background. When I select it nothing happens. Somebody can help me?

:)

MelissaHarrys, Jan 31, 2019

2. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Background Issue

Windows 10 Task menu background transparency

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Apologize for delay in reply.

As a workaround, I suggest you to change the desktop background/ remove the desktop background and check.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Background Issue

1. Background Issue - Similar Threads - Background Issue

2. Please help with black background issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with black background issues.: Yesterday I installed an update to windows 11. After the update, some things started to appear in black and all of my Microsoft office products like word, outlook, Excel and OneNote, the pages and typing backgrounds are black. This is not limited to Microsoft office products....
  3. Please help with black background issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with black background issues.: Yesterday I installed an update to windows 11. After the update, some things started to appear in black and all of my Microsoft office products like word, outlook, Excel and OneNote, the pages and typing backgrounds are black. This is not limited to Microsoft office products....
  4. Voice Access - Background Noise Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Access - Background Noise Issue: So I've been using Voice Access for my Windows 11 Pro laptop for a couple months due to RSI issues with my hands. If I'm WFH it's fine, but if I'm in the office, it's near-impossible to use if anyone's talking, as it ends up dictating what they're saying or cancelling the...
  5. Voice Access - Background Noise Issue

Voice Access - Background Noise Issue: So I've been using Voice Access for my Windows 11 Pro laptop for a couple months due to RSI issues with my hands. If I'm WFH it's fine, but if I'm in the office, it's near-impossible to use if anyone's talking, as it ends up dictating what they're saying or cancelling the...
  6. Windows background issue

Windows background issue: I have reinstalled Windows 10 after experiencing an issue on file explorer, which has fixed the issue. After only using it for a day, the background just turned black and the windows activation watermark disappeared, and I am unable to change it no matter what used set as...
  7. Windows background issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows background issue: I have reinstalled Windows 10 after experiencing an issue on file explorer, which has fixed the issue. After only using it for a day, the background just turned black and the windows activation watermark disappeared, and I am unable to change it no matter what used set as...
  8. Windows background issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Issues with background noises/music being filtered out when watching videos or making calls...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with background noises/music being filtered out when watching videos or making calls...: I'm having problems on Windows 11 where if I'm watching a movie or other videos, the background music and other sounds appear to be filtered out similar issues happen when on a voice/video call. I've tried disabling the 'audio enhancements' in the sound settings as I saw this...
  10. Issues with background noises/music being filtered out when watching videos or making calls...

Issues with background noises/music being filtered out when watching videos or making calls...: I'm having problems on Windows 11 where if I'm watching a movie or other videos, the background music and other sounds appear to be filtered out similar issues happen when on a voice/video call. I've tried disabling the 'audio enhancements' in the sound settings as I saw this...