Windows 10: Background keep going back to black

Discus and support Background keep going back to black in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a brand new XPS15 9500 and since i had it i keep having issue with windows explorer: - Explorer crashes often - Often run CPU up to 30%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PhilippeCarreau, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Background keep going back to black

Hi,

I have a brand new XPS15 9500 and since i had it i keep having issue with windows explorer:

- Explorer crashes often

- Often run CPU up to 30%

- Bring back background settings to black and change screen sharing settings.

Anyone knows how to fix these issues?

Thanks

:)

PhilippeCarreau, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Using Paint to Write Yellon on a Black Background

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Open Paint.

• Under Home Tab, Click on Fill with color.

• Select the black color, and now click on blank page below.

• Now the background will be in black color.

• Select Brushes under Home tab and select yellow color.

• Then you will be able to write word and Figures in yellow color.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Background keep going back to black

Marivel Man, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Background keep going back to black

1. Background keep going back to black - Similar Threads - Background keep going

2. Background keeps going black

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Background keeps going black: Hello all so I just built this PC yesterday and am having this problem that keeps cropping up I was wondering if I can get some help with this. You know how when you click whatever icon it gets the light blue highlight behind it? Lets use the Recycle Bin as an example....
  3. Background keep revert back to black

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background keep revert back to black: Hi, I have a brand new XPS15 9500 and since i had it, it keeps having issue with windows explorer: - Explorer crashes often - Often run CPU up to 30% - Revert background settings back to black and change screen sharing settings. Anyone knows how to fix these issues?...
  4. Background keeps going black.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Background keeps going black.: Every so often while I am at my computer, my desktop background will go black. Before this happens I have noticed that if I highlight anything on the back ground it will make that area black. I haven’t changed any settings recently that would make this happen. Restarting my...
  5. Screen Keeps Going Black!

Screen Keeps Going Black!: Whenever I get on my computer, the screen would go black then back to normal, this would repeat forever basically. I'm not sure how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-keeps-going-black/29843711-87ae-48cc-8963-d392e2dc6114
  6. Lockscreen and Background keep Reverting Back

Lockscreen and Background keep Reverting Back: I've tried to set my lock and background screen to my own photo and it only stays that way for a day, then changes to a random one chosen by windows. I've made sure that I selected the 'picture' option in the personalization settings and not "slideshow". But no matter what...
  7. My Laptop keeps going black and then comes back on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop keeps going black and then comes back on: I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro Laptop. At least once a day the screen will go black, and a “beep” will sound and seconds later the screen comes back to life. However, all open windows have to be resized. Also, which maybe the problem is that my WD My Passport G: Drive at least...
  8. display keeps going black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display keeps going black: Hello. My display randomly does black but the computer is still on. Also windows randomly close or applications randomly close and stop working. I have updated and the most common error that shows is a display driver error. How do i fix?...
  9. steam keep going in backgrounds

steam keep going in backgrounds: Yes my steam keeps going in background and not opening i have done eveythgin i have done before and it work...i heard that if you take off family share it works but i dont ever reaclling putting one up is that an auto thing that is done?...
  10. Spotlight Background Images Keep Going Back To Windows Images

Spotlight Background Images Keep Going Back To Windows Images: I like getting a new Spotlight Background image on my lock screen. But most of the time, when I start or restart the PC, the lock screen image goes back to a stored image that Microsoft installed. How can I keep the lock screen and sign-in screen on the new background...