Windows 10: Background music disappears during video calls

Discus and support Background music disappears during video calls in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a new laptop with Windows 11 and I've noticed a strange problem while on calls on Skype and Discord.I like to play movies over Skype... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kalma1212, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Kalma1212 Win User

Background music disappears during video calls

I recently got a new laptop with Windows 11 and I've noticed a strange problem while on calls on Skype and Discord.I like to play movies over Skype with my parents so we can spend time together when we don't see each other but since getting the new laptop the movie will audibly play the speech of the actors but not the background music. It sounds extremely weird and completely ruined our movie night as we could not get into it.Is there any fix for this?

:)

Kalma1212, Feb 21, 2023
Thema:

Background music disappears during video calls

1. Background music disappears during video calls - Similar Threads - Background music disappears

2. Background music of videos playing on Netflix, YouTube etc. disappears during video calls...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background music of videos playing on Netflix, YouTube etc. disappears during video calls...: Using Asus Zenbook Flip 14, Windows 11Watching video with bluetooth earphones connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-of-videos-playing-on-netflix/466de720-d0cb-45d9-887c-f43056086d4a
  3. Background music of videos playing on Netflix, YouTube etc. disappears during video calls...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background music of videos playing on Netflix, YouTube etc. disappears during video calls...: Using Asus Zenbook Flip 14, Windows 11Watching video with bluetooth earphones connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-of-videos-playing-on-netflix/466de720-d0cb-45d9-887c-f43056086d4a
  4. Background music disappears during video calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background music disappears during video calls: I recently got a new laptop with Windows 11 and I've noticed a strange problem while on calls on Skype and Discord.I like to play movies over Skype with my parents so we can spend time together when we don't see each other but since getting the new laptop the movie will...
  5. video editor background music not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video editor background music not functioning: I have used video editor a number of times now editing some drone videos. I am still getting used to it. However it is pretty user friendly. After editing a video and getting ready to complete the project, I have been trying to add some of the included "background music" as I...
  6. video editor background music not functioning

video editor background music not functioning: I have used video editor a number of times now editing some drone videos. I am still getting used to it. However it is pretty user friendly. After editing a video and getting ready to complete the project, I have been trying to add some of the included "background music" as I...
  7. Video during calls

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video during calls: Why can't I see the video from my working camera in my Skype Profile. Consequently, no one can ever see me in a Skype call. I'm running Window 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-during-calls/4de28abd-7e91-4e1e-ac40-38ac826b7f04
  8. Background music in Microsoft video editor

Background music in Microsoft video editor: In my Microsoft video editor , there are only one background music audio. and I am using Windows 10... So, how can I found multiple audio ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-in-microsoft-video-editor/139270ec-5eb0-4b31-961c-232f1b11a4d1
  9. Video Editor Background Music

Video Editor Background Music: Hi, about the free background music available in Video Editor, where does it come from? I like some of the soundtracks such as "Anodized" and "Neon Night" and I was wondering if I could download or find it on YouTube to listen to....
  10. video editor adding background music

video editor adding background music: I've added a selected background music choice. However when I play the video (time lapse composed of 800 photos, it skips (has short sections of no sound) many times in the 3 minute duration. How do I make it play continuously? Also it ends about a second or so too soon. How...