Windows 10: Background music in the Photos-Video editor App - Is it Royalty Free?

Discus and support Background music in the Photos-Video editor App - Is it Royalty Free? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I want to make a video clip to upload to Youtube/ Facebook by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that are in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SangaKota, Dec 16, 2020.

1. SangaKota Win User

Background music in the Photos-Video editor App - Is it Royalty Free?

If I want to make a video clip to upload to Youtube/ Facebook by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that are in Background music Item called: "Come with me" - Do I need to buy the licence for the track or is it a Royalty free music?
    I see this question asked a number of times. Can someone from Microsoft clarify this one for all instead of leaving the MS customers in limbo.

Hope Microsoft Employee or product manager can clarify this for community benefit.

Thanks

:)

SangaKota, Dec 16, 2020
  2. SGJJ Win User

Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App

Dear Sirs,

If I want to make a video clip by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that is in the Background music (Item called: "Come with me") - Do I need to buy the licence for the track or is it a Royalty free music?

If I need to buy - To whom do I need to pay?

Thank you
    Background music in the Photos-Video editor App - Is it Royalty Free? ee25dded-77b1-4277-94b5-c6f9e990877d?upload=true.jpg

3. Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music

Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music?

GregKitzmiller, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Background music in the Photos-Video editor App - Is it Royalty Free?

Is the "Recommended" music in the Microsoft Photos app royalty free?

The Microsoft Photos app supports creating a video. One of the options is to add music. About 30 musical pieces are listed as "recommended" choices. Are all these musical tracks royalty free and freely usable in a video authored using this interface and
    then posted to the web? Thanks.

BenParker5, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Background music in the Photos-Video editor App - Is it Royalty Free?

1. Background music in the Photos-Video editor App - Is it Royalty Free? - Similar Threads - Background music Photos

2. video editor background music not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video editor background music not functioning: I have used video editor a number of times now editing some drone videos. I am still getting used to it. However it is pretty user friendly. After editing a video and getting ready to complete the project, I have been trying to add some of the included "background music" as I...
  3. Background music in Microsoft video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background music in Microsoft video editor: In my Microsoft video editor , there are only one background music audio. and I am using Windows 10... So, how can I found multiple audio ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-in-microsoft-video-editor/139270ec-5eb0-4b31-961c-232f1b11a4d1
  4. is backdround music provided in "microsoft photos" while editing video, royalty free?

is backdround music provided in "microsoft photos" while editing video, royalty free?: Hi, I wanted to use stock background music available in Microsoft photos for a video project, before doing so just wanted to ask whether it is copyrighted or not. I will publish the video in youtube. [ATTACH]...
  5. Video Editor Background Music

Video Editor Background Music: Hi, about the free background music available in Video Editor, where does it come from? I like some of the soundtracks such as "Anodized" and "Neon Night" and I was wondering if I could download or find it on YouTube to listen to....
  6. Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright

Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright: I used Microsoft photo/video editor app background music in one of my video which I uploaded to YouTube, later YouTube marked this video music copyright issue. I believe all the background musics in this app are generic, free to use, please let me know what should I do?...
  7. Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music: Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-music-in-microsofts-photos-app-for-video/39970ae4-d6b1-41c6-900c-13a416cfe18c
  8. Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App

Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App: Dear Sirs, If I want to make a video clip by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that is in the Background music Item called: "Come with me" - Do I need to buy the licence for the track or is it a Royalty free music? If I need to buy - To...
  9. video editor adding background music

video editor adding background music: I've added a selected background music choice. However when I play the video (time lapse composed of 800 photos, it skips (has short sections of no sound) many times in the 3 minute duration. How do I make it play continuously? Also it ends about a second or so too soon. How...
  10. Is the music in Microsoft Photos App royalty free?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is the music in Microsoft Photos App royalty free?: Is the music in Microsoft Photos App royalty free?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-music-in-microsoft-photos-app-royalty-free/827b2eb6-773c-40d2-b64f-80ee2d725137"