Windows 10: background music

Discus and support background music in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I add background music to slideshow in photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pamLetourneau, Mar 26, 2019.

1. background music

how do I add background music to slideshow in photos

:)

pamLetourneau, Mar 26, 2019

2. Background music

When I tried it a few nights ago the sound disappeared. Today my husband used my computer and the dreadful, annoying, background music is back. The steps you listed above are not working. Any ideas?

BeckyBarkhurst, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

background music

Background Music

Google for 'royalty free background music' and you will find lots of sites that offer a wide range of music styles. This one, for example, would seem to fit your needs...

Reflective - Purple Planet Royalty Free Music

Thema:

background music

1. background music - Similar Threads - background music

2. In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...: Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-windows-10-video-editor-what-are-all-the/89818dd8-5475-455c-ba87-23cac9e815f1
  3. In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...: Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-windows-10-video-editor-what-are-all-the/89818dd8-5475-455c-ba87-23cac9e815f1
  4. When joining calls, all music gets filtered out and I only hear talking and no background...

When joining calls, all music gets filtered out and I only hear talking and no background...: I've already tried disabling the audio enhancements but I still have the same problem. Is there anything else I can do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-joining-calls-all-music-gets-filtered-out-and/76454a5e-9b0f-4986-a2a2-42ce4a4e9057
  5. When joining calls, all music gets filtered out and I only hear talking and no background...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When joining calls, all music gets filtered out and I only hear talking and no background...: I've already tried disabling the audio enhancements but I still have the same problem. Is there anything else I can do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-joining-calls-all-music-gets-filtered-out-and/76454a5e-9b0f-4986-a2a2-42ce4a4e9057
  6. Malware wdcloud_v2 will not remove, plays chineese music and voices in background

Malware wdcloud_v2 will not remove, plays chineese music and voices in background: have ran MalwareBytes and and I am still having the issue. A process called wdcloud_v2 was causing the issue, I ended the process and deleted a folder, I cannot recall what the folder was name right now but it was something like "yxps". It would run a browser and play random...
  7. Malware wdcloud_v2 will not remove, plays chineese music and voices in background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware wdcloud_v2 will not remove, plays chineese music and voices in background: have ran MalwareBytes and and I am still having the issue. A process called wdcloud_v2 was causing the issue, I ended the process and deleted a folder, I cannot recall what the folder was name right now but it was something like "yxps". It would run a browser and play random...
  8. Malware wdcloud_v2 will not remove, plays chineese music and voices in background

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Issues with background noises/music being filtered out when watching videos or making calls...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with background noises/music being filtered out when watching videos or making calls...: I'm having problems on Windows 11 where if I'm watching a movie or other videos, the background music and other sounds appear to be filtered out similar issues happen when on a voice/video call. I've tried disabling the 'audio enhancements' in the sound settings as I saw this...
  10. Issues with background noises/music being filtered out when watching videos or making calls...

Issues with background noises/music being filtered out when watching videos or making calls...: I'm having problems on Windows 11 where if I'm watching a movie or other videos, the background music and other sounds appear to be filtered out similar issues happen when on a voice/video call. I've tried disabling the 'audio enhancements' in the sound settings as I saw this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows photos background music add