Windows 10: background noise

Discus and support background noise in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Why there is a background noise when I am taking movie. How can I delete it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NahidMehjati, Jun 12, 2020.

1. background noise

Hello,

Why there is a background noise when I am taking movie. How can I delete it?

:)

NahidMehjati, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

3. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Jun 12, 2020
  4. background noise

noise in the background when using headset online

Hey there,

I have a problem with headphones I bought where everytime I have a tab with a video open in my browser, I have a white noise/static buzz in the background. As soon as I close the tab, the noise goes away. Any ideas?

Thanks

original title: White noise in background

VinceyLohan, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

background noise

1. background noise - Similar Threads - background noise

2. Background noise getting filtered out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background noise getting filtered out: I have an HP laptop with Windows 11. When my daughter participates in her music lessons over Zoom using my laptop, it filters out the sound of her guitar so her music teacher can hear her sing but no guitar sound. When I participate in Zoom meetings, anyone else in the room...
  3. Background noise getting filtered out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background noise getting filtered out: I have an HP laptop with Windows 11. When my daughter participates in her music lessons over Zoom using my laptop, it filters out the sound of her guitar so her music teacher can hear her sing but no guitar sound. When I participate in Zoom meetings, anyone else in the room...
  4. Voice Access - Background Noise Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Access - Background Noise Issue: So I've been using Voice Access for my Windows 11 Pro laptop for a couple months due to RSI issues with my hands. If I'm WFH it's fine, but if I'm in the office, it's near-impossible to use if anyone's talking, as it ends up dictating what they're saying or cancelling the...
  5. Voice Access - Background Noise Issue

Voice Access - Background Noise Issue: So I've been using Voice Access for my Windows 11 Pro laptop for a couple months due to RSI issues with my hands. If I'm WFH it's fine, but if I'm in the office, it's near-impossible to use if anyone's talking, as it ends up dictating what they're saying or cancelling the...
  6. Experiencing a background beep noise with double bleep about every 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing a background beep noise with double bleep about every 10 seconds: I'm quite suddenly experiencing a background noise similar to the beeping you hear when connecting hardware - a double bleep about every 10 seconds. it told me that the usb i connected is unrecognized and to connect it again but nothing is happening. im not sure if it's...
  7. Experiencing a background beep noise with double bleep about every 10 seconds

Experiencing a background beep noise with double bleep about every 10 seconds: I'm quite suddenly experiencing a background noise similar to the beeping you hear when connecting hardware - a double bleep about every 10 seconds. it told me that the usb i connected is unrecognized and to connect it again but nothing is happening. im not sure if it's...
  8. bruit et voix de fond dans mon PC navigateur fermé / background noise and voices in my PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bruit et voix de fond dans mon PC navigateur fermé / background noise and voices in my PC...: Bonjour,je suis sous window 11, depuis 1 mois, j'ai des voix et des sons venant de mon PC qui se déclenche à n'importe quel moment j'ai identifié que cela vient d'Asie. Je suis obligé d'éteindre mon PC mais ils peuvent revenir à n'importe quel instant.J'ai fais toutes les...
  9. bruit et voix de fond dans mon PC navigateur fermé / background noise and voices in my PC...

bruit et voix de fond dans mon PC navigateur fermé / background noise and voices in my PC...: Bonjour,je suis sous window 11, depuis 1 mois, j'ai des voix et des sons venant de mon PC qui se déclenche à n'importe quel moment j'ai identifié que cela vient d'Asie. Je suis obligé d'éteindre mon PC mais ils peuvent revenir à n'importe quel instant.J'ai fais toutes les...
  10. Issues with background noises/music being filtered out when watching videos or making calls...

Issues with background noises/music being filtered out when watching videos or making calls...: I'm having problems on Windows 11 where if I'm watching a movie or other videos, the background music and other sounds appear to be filtered out similar issues happen when on a voice/video call. I've tried disabling the 'audio enhancements' in the sound settings as I saw this...