Windows 10: Background not fully loaded

Discus and support Background not fully loaded in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, everyone. Since I upgraded my computer from Win7 to Win10, my background is not fully loaded and I have to select it again in the settings for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sikorsky_UH60, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Background not fully loaded

/u/Sikorsky_UH60, Apr 3, 2020

2. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Background not fully loaded

(4K DP, 1440p DP, 1200p DVI-D) Triple monitor setup; 2 monitors have the same background when background is set to slideshow shuffle

My setup:

• CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
    • GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition, fully updated drivers

Steps to reproduce:

1. Connect the monitors as in the title
    2. Set wallpaper background to shuffle in Windows Settings

What happens:

2 of the monitors (always adjacent to each other) have the same background.

What should happen:

All 3 monitors should have different backgrounds.

Anyone ever seen this before? Any ideas?

Judah_Richardson, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Background not fully loaded

1. Background not fully loaded - Similar Threads - Background fully loaded

2. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Images not fully loading: Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it only loads the top half of the photo and the rest is brown, but when I click on medium icons, the image will appear. I'm not...
  3. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images not fully loading: Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it only loads the top half of the photo and the rest is brown, but when I click on medium icons, the image will appear. I'm not...
  4. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 has stopped fully loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 has stopped fully loading: <removed by moderator>Windows 10 has stopped fully loading up it just freezes. I have to force shut down and reboot. I also have to shut down and reboot when ever I try to delete a folder because I get told that my 1 and only profile on my computer doesn't have admin access....
  6. Microsoft Store page won't load fully.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store page won't load fully.: Hi, in the last few days when i go onto Microsoft store page, it doesn't load the page fully, i can't get the top where my profile or anything is, i'm not using F11. here's a screen shot, as you can see the scroll bar on right wont go up any further?...
  7. Windows does not fully load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows does not fully load: Since the last Windows update, my computer is malfunctioning! Missing program icons, the taskbar does not load completely. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-does-not-fully-load/e8e47e6b-c775-45ea-bf2d-c0a8dcfaf82a
  8. Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.: Firefox version: [img] Is anyone else experiencing Firefox reloading a web page after it is already fully loaded? What is happening, is that the browser is reloading the web page while viewing (scrolling) further down the page and reloading the page (same tab and not...
  9. facebook games will not fully load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    facebook games will not fully load: I can get candy crush but no other games on facebook fully load . I have checked to make sure flash is allowed, updated drivers , tried different browsers and nothing . one site gave error message fbinstant not defined . I am 70 years old and not tech savvy but can get simple...
  10. Screen doesn't load fully

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen doesn't load fully: Hi ... Does anyone else have this issue, every time I open anything whether it be the This PC, Delete, Control Panel or even the browser I always need to expand the screen . It's off by a tiny bit on each side . I have try doing the Shift key and drag, also try the control...