Windows 10: background page is black

Discus and support background page is black in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I change my internet background from black to back to white as normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mikemike0852, Apr 5, 2020.

1. background page is black

how do I change my internet background from black to back to white as normal

:)

mikemike0852, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Using Paint to Write Yellon on a Black Background

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Open Paint.

• Under Home Tab, Click on Fill with color.

• Select the black color, and now click on blank page below.

• Now the background will be in black color.

• Select Brushes under Home tab and select yellow color.

• Then you will be able to write word and Figures in yellow color.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Apr 5, 2020
  4. background page is black

Marivel Man, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

background page is black

1. background page is black - Similar Threads - background page black

2. Black background of folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black background of folders: Hello!Can anybody help me, please?As you can see from the below image, Some of my folder's backgrounds are black:How can I fix it? I restarted many times but it didn't do anything......
  3. Black background at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black background at once: The black background suddenly appeared after booting, you see that everything is black and it was not, when I open the bar with cut, copy, paste, extract file etc it is also black. I didn't touch or adjust anything, when I turned on the PC and logged in, I saw that everything...
  4. background color on a web page

in Windows 10 Customization
    background color on a web page: How do I change the background color on a web page? For instance, the background is black with yellow font. This is very difficult to read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color-on-a-web-page/da0b0ee6-7470-4a79-b8a3-83bc865b25eb
  5. Black background

Black background: I switched on this morning and the desktop background had gone black, went to personalisation, etc, etc. , changed the colour back to blue - but can't see for the life of me how to apply this or avoid having to do it again. No apply button, enter button, save button, so as...
  6. Background black screen

Background black screen: I made a folder with a bunch of pictures i use for a background slideshow and some pictures wont load. When i tried to set the picture for the background it automatically sets it to a black background. What do i do?...
  7. Transparent background black

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transparent background black: I've had this problem for sometime. Where my transparent background in my thumbnails are black. With black lines it's almost impossible to even see what the pictures is. [ATTACH] I have not trouble viewing them in photos [ATTACH] If someone can help me with this...
  8. Background color of pages

Background color of pages: How do I change color of background to other than "dark" or "light" (which is actually only black or white)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color-of-pages/21a74e83-697d-4a91-ba47-aac8f8039a3d
  9. Black background

Black background: When I switched un my computer this morning it asked for a password. I was horrified because with Microsoft help I did away with the password option a few years ago. I switched off and took out battery and when I powered up again it seemed fine but the background is black...
  10. Black background

Black background: I just upgraded to Windows 10 and my desktop theme/picture is fine, but my task bar and all other screens have a black back ground. How do I change this? 38382