Windows 10: Background PICS

Discus and support Background PICS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to make background pictures change more often than the system allows me to set. For example, every 30 seconds but I can set a minimum of 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Renee Robertsons, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Background PICS

I want to make background pictures change more often than the system allows me to set. For example, every 30 seconds but I can set a minimum of 1 minute.

:)

Renee Robertsons, Jun 19, 2019

2. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Background PICS

Windows 10 Task menu background transparency

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Apologize for delay in reply.

As a workaround, I suggest you to change the desktop background/ remove the desktop background and check.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Background PICS

1. Background PICS - Similar Threads - Background PICS

2. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...: My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates in drives, there are none. I also switched on and off the shutter. still the same issue...
  3. Daily new pics not showing up as background on MS edge welcome tab home screen.

in Cortana
    Daily new pics not showing up as background on MS edge welcome tab home screen.: I used to get new pictures at the welcome tab daily but after installing a new copy of windows, I only see the edge logo. The edge browser is updated to the latest version. [ATTACH]...
  4. i need to deleate background pic on walpaper screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need to deleate background pic on walpaper screen: my son added his pic as background and I need to deleate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-deleate-background-pic-on-walpaper/7d50d84c-a869-463a-a210-8dc591ecf170
  5. timing of shuffle on background pics

timing of shuffle on background pics: is there any way to change the timing of the background pic shuffle to less than 1 minute? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timing-of-shuffle-on-background-pics/a4ee3bc8-dcef-4577-b4b0-2a6b09753a38
  6. Desktop background pic became garbage sometimes after set 'Personalize->Background->slide show'

Desktop background pic became garbage sometimes after set 'Personalize->Background->slide show': In Windows 10 system settings, set 'Personalize->Background->slide show' , then use the unit sometimes desktop background pic became garbage as below [ATTACH] After more time fail, it can be found below scenriao can easy repro the symptom: if set 'slide show' folder is a...
  7. User icon pics and User desktop background setup

User icon pics and User desktop background setup: Running Windows 10 … have 5 Users defined on one PC. Have 2 PCs on home network. The pics for User icons and User desktop background/setups getting interchanged, some between the 2 PCs. What gives??? How to stop this action. Jim H...
  8. laptop background pic appearing on another pc?

laptop background pic appearing on another pc?: A bit of a weird one, ive got a nice cyberpunk background pic on my work laptop, come home tonight booted up my gaming pc and the back ground pic has appeared on my desktop background? the pic is not on my gaming pc so how has that happened? regards. 130507
  9. need help on matching profile pic to merge with the background

need help on matching profile pic to merge with the background: Hello, so i've managed to change the lockscreen image but im trying to fit my profile image to merge with the background making it look like i don't have a picture there since it's kinda ruining the background but im having really hard time trying to go by eye and cutting out...
  10. background pic changes when logging in on different PC with same email

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    background pic changes when logging in on different PC with same email: I noticed if i change the background pic on a win 10 pc where I am logged in with my email account. Then I log into a different win 10 pc with my email account, the background image changes to match the first pc. So how much of personalization will follow along from the...