Windows 10: background pictures

Discus and support background pictures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to set my background picture, and ever ytime I choose one and set it its really blurry, I've tried picking a picture that is the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JacinthiaMoore, Feb 8, 2021.

1. background pictures

I am trying to set my background picture, and ever ytime I choose one and set it its really blurry, I've tried picking a picture that is the same screen resolution size as it says in settings and that didn't help I just want to know how to fix this issue?

:)

JacinthiaMoore, Feb 8, 2021

2. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Theme Background pictures not showing on logon

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please do let us know if you are referring to Lock Screen background pictures.

If yes, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key on the keyboard.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen and chose the desired picture.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Feb 8, 2021
  4. background pictures

personalising background pictures

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings,
    • Click Personalization
    • Highlight Background and scroll down toward the bottom and click Browse.
    • Select the picture or photo to set as background.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

background pictures

1. background pictures - Similar Threads - background pictures

2. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background: I've been trying to change my lock screen and wallpaper, but when I go to click a picture or even a folder -- no photos show up. It appears on my laptop, but just not when I try to change my background. I saw this same question and there was an answer, but the command ran...
  3. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background: I've been trying to change my lock screen and wallpaper, but when I go to click a picture or even a folder -- no photos show up. It appears on my laptop, but just not when I try to change my background. I saw this same question and there was an answer, but the command ran...
  4. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why has my background picture changed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why has my background picture changed?: I don't mind the first lock screen picture changes, but I had a personal picture set up as my background after I unlocked it. How do I get back my personal picture and stop the Microsoft updates from changing my Settings....
  6. Why has my background picture changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my background picture changed?: I don't mind the first lock screen picture changes, but I had a personal picture set up as my background after I unlocked it. How do I get back my personal picture and stop the Microsoft updates from changing my Settings....
  7. Why has my background picture changed?

8. In Windows 11 my desktop background has a McAfee notifivation stuck on it, I change picture...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 my desktop background has a McAfee notifivation stuck on it, I change picture...: In Windows 11 my desktop background has a McAfee notification stuck on it, I change the picture but the Notification is still on top of picture...
  9. In Windows 11 my desktop background has a McAfee notifivation stuck on it, I change picture...

In Windows 11 my desktop background has a McAfee notifivation stuck on it, I change picture...: In Windows 11 my desktop background has a McAfee notification stuck on it, I change the picture but the Notification is still on top of picture...
  10. How do I stop the background color from changing to picture's color?

How do I stop the background color from changing to picture's color?: I want my background to be solid black with my picture in the center. Somehow I changed a setting that makes the background take on the color from the image....