Windows 10: background pink EVERYWHERE...back to default please

Discus and support background pink EVERYWHERE...back to default please in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; just got a new dell laptop last week...all of a sudden I have pink background in EVERYTHING...MS Office, Edge, files, etc. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jkb618, Nov 20, 2018.

1. jkb618 Win User

background pink EVERYWHERE...back to default please

just got a new dell laptop last week...all of a sudden I have pink background in EVERYTHING...MS Office, Edge, files, etc. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF IT AND GO BACK TO DEFAULT BACKGROUND.

:)

jkb618, Nov 20, 2018

2. Windows OOBE Background Pink

OK so here are the steps I'm taking.

1. Download en_windows_10_multiple_editions_x86_dvd_6848465.iso
    2. Install the OS
    3. Press CTRL + SHIFT + F3 on the "Get going fast" screen
    4. Enter audit mode and see sysprep dialog
    5. Select OOBE and check generalize
    6. System Restarts
    7. Going through the OOBE the background is pink.

background pink EVERYWHERE...back to default please whv3j.jpg

Anyone know how I can override this really odd experience? I've tried it on two different machines (one with UEFI and one with old BIOS) and both have the pink background.

Bobby Cannon, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Pink background after last update Windows 10

Hi,

In most cases, this issue might be caused by corrupted system files on your computer. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are there any error messages displayed when experiencing the pink background of death?
    • Did your computer turned off after hibernation?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 22, 2018
  4. background pink EVERYWHERE...back to default please

Cat 10.10 Pink Hue Issue

Mines pink as well

Your suggestion makes it green

*UPDATE!*

If you press defaults in that same menu, it fixes it for like 5 minutes then the screen slowly turns back pink, Im downgrading to 10.9

brandonwh64, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

background pink EVERYWHERE...back to default please

1. background pink EVERYWHERE...back to default please - Similar Threads - background pink EVERYWHERE

2. Pink everywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pink everywhere: Just set up a new Surface Laptop running Windows 11. A ghastly pink color was showing on every application and every window. Changed theme to "dark" and that corrected the problem on my Surface Laptop screen, but on two external displays highlights for text in Edge, header...
  3. Pink everywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pink everywhere: Just set up a new Surface Laptop running Windows 11. A ghastly pink color was showing on every application and every window. Changed theme to "dark" and that corrected the problem on my Surface Laptop screen, but on two external displays highlights for text in Edge, header...
  4. Pink Colour Everywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pink Colour Everywhere: Since having windows 11 everything seems to have pink in it. For example, the left hand column of Outlook the email accounts and the bar at the top where File, Home, Send/Receive etc reside. Similar appearances in other Office 2021 apps.Why is this and can this be changed as...
  5. Pink Colour Everywhere

Pink Colour Everywhere: Since having windows 11 everything seems to have pink in it. For example, the left hand column of Outlook the email accounts and the bar at the top where File, Home, Send/Receive etc reside. Similar appearances in other Office 2021 apps.Why is this and can this be changed as...
  6. Horrible pink background.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horrible pink background.: My solitaire collection games all have a pink background that I don't know how to get rid of. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/horrible-pink-background/67867856-c3df-4719-8208-195176e1a216
  7. Horrible pink background.

Horrible pink background.: My solitaire collection games all have a pink background that I don't know how to get rid of. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/horrible-pink-background/67867856-c3df-4719-8208-195176e1a216
  8. VIRUS EVERYWHERE! PLEASE HELP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VIRUS EVERYWHERE! PLEASE HELP: Does anyone know the solution to networking security for my att gateway ? Its getting hacked from source?? Unknown from adroid mobile or through gateway itself what security can i download or plug in ? Its taken control over everything My laptop went missing in shipping and...
  9. Pink background and loss of font clarity

in Windows 10 Support
    Pink background and loss of font clarity: Win 10 Pro version 10.0.18363. I recently changed my Theme and shocked to find that there is a general "haze" in every browser window. The fonts are now greyish. No matter what I try I just can't seem to get back to a crisp, white background and black fonts. Most annoying is...
  10. Please change the Windows File Explorer background default back to white like it was before...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please change the Windows File Explorer background default back to white like it was before...: We do not want to install a non-Microsoft supported application or hack the registry. We just want to change the File Explorer background back to white like it was before your latest Windows updates. White text on a dark grey background is more difficult to read than black...