Windows 10: Background process windows 10

Discus and support Background process windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, any windows 10 expert here? On my laptop there are more than 70 background process are running. Is it normal. Which are the important and which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by manisingh9, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Background process windows 10

Hi, any windows 10 expert here?

On my laptop there are more than 70 background process are running. Is it normal.

Which are the important and which are not?

Help me, which processes should i disable and after disable it will not messed up with my laptop performance.

Background process windows 10 82b6dfef-04ec-460e-a0bc-253ce670d907?upload=true.png Background process windows 10 308bd87e-2b03-497e-ba2b-0f9a0a23abef?upload=true.png Background process windows 10 063cd594-18d1-4617-802f-2045c292dffd?upload=true.png Background process windows 10 27813560-d5d0-4c49-ba94-b731a2cf857e?upload=true.png

:)

manisingh9, Jun 5, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Davidk03 Win User
    Program running a background process?

I'm running Corel Video Studio 2018, and it's updates function shows characteristics of a background process:

- the program has an auto check daily plus a manual option for updates

- manually checked, presented with an option of downloading an update and Ok'd, evidence of any activity vanishes from the program workspace, yet the connected internet modem activity light begins running hot as the download happens

- it's repeatable over several up-date cycles

The evidence seems to suggest a background activity - whilst the program/PC is free to use for other things. Several software packages do this.

However, a check in task manager/processes, show all, does not display any info of a related background process for any Corel or Video Studio program. If a background process is being used by the software, MUST it be listed in the task manager/processes
    list?

Platform is windows 7 home sp1 64bit plus the important patches.

Davidk03, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Background process windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Background process windows 10

1. Background process windows 10 - Similar Threads - Background process

2. What background processes are okay to close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What background processes are okay to close: I have over 100 background processes and 95% I have no idea what they are so I would like to know what settings to change or what tasks are okay to close. I found a solution which is a clean boot but I am suspicious because I am disabling every service that isn't Microsoft...
  3. What background processes are okay to close

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What background processes are okay to close: I have over 100 background processes and 95% I have no idea what they are so I would like to know what settings to change or what tasks are okay to close. I found a solution which is a clean boot but I am suspicious because I am disabling every service that isn't Microsoft...
  4. I have Way too many background processes which are using too much ram and cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Way too many background processes which are using too much ram and cpu: HOW can i reduce it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-way-too-many-background-processes-which-are/151d5924-dea1-4383-9a2f-9cdba095cec6
  5. I have Way too many background processes which are using too much ram and cpu

I have Way too many background processes which are using too much ram and cpu: HOW can i reduce it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-way-too-many-background-processes-which-are/151d5924-dea1-4383-9a2f-9cdba095cec6
  6. APP OPENS ONLY AS A BACKGROUND PROCESS AND DOESN'T SHOW ANY INTERFACE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APP OPENS ONLY AS A BACKGROUND PROCESS AND DOESN'T SHOW ANY INTERFACE: Issue Description:The Anghami app does not open properly on my PC.When attempting to launch the app, it remains as a background process and does not display the user interface.The only way I can temporarily resolve this issue is by restarting my laptop with the Wi-Fi turned...
  7. APP OPENS ONLY AS A BACKGROUND PROCESS AND DOESN'T SHOW ANY INTERFACE

APP OPENS ONLY AS A BACKGROUND PROCESS AND DOESN'T SHOW ANY INTERFACE: Issue Description:The Anghami app does not open properly on my PC.When attempting to launch the app, it remains as a background process and does not display the user interface.The only way I can temporarily resolve this issue is by restarting my laptop with the Wi-Fi turned...
  8. off display in windows 11 stops background process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    off display in windows 11 stops background process: Hi I have a HP Zbook 17 G3 mobile workstation laptop and I'm running windows 11.Yesterday I set my power settings to turn off my screen after 5 minutes and never go to sleep when plugged in.after that I started downloading files and left my laptop for 30 minutes. When I came...
  9. off display in windows 11 stops background process

off display in windows 11 stops background process: Hi I have a HP Zbook 17 G3 mobile workstation laptop and I'm running windows 11.Yesterday I set my power settings to turn off my screen after 5 minutes and never go to sleep when plugged in.after that I started downloading files and left my laptop for 30 minutes. When I came...
  10. background processes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    background processes: what does that mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-processes/4f607cd7-afbd-4fe9-bccf-b58e7979732d