Windows 10: Background Process

Discus and support Background Process in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; With all the programs closed in my windows 11 I get 110 processes running. However I've seen some people with only 25 or lower, I've tried everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by localuser ‎, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Background Process

With all the programs closed in my windows 11 I get 110 processes running. However I've seen some people with only 25 or lower, I've tried everything to get that low amount of processes running but can't find out how.

:)

localuser ‎, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Background Process

1. Background Process - Similar Threads - Background Process

2. What background processes are okay to close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What background processes are okay to close: I have over 100 background processes and 95% I have no idea what they are so I would like to know what settings to change or what tasks are okay to close. I found a solution which is a clean boot but I am suspicious because I am disabling every service that isn't Microsoft...
  3. What background processes are okay to close

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What background processes are okay to close: I have over 100 background processes and 95% I have no idea what they are so I would like to know what settings to change or what tasks are okay to close. I found a solution which is a clean boot but I am suspicious because I am disabling every service that isn't Microsoft...
  4. I have Way too many background processes which are using too much ram and cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Way too many background processes which are using too much ram and cpu: HOW can i reduce it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-way-too-many-background-processes-which-are/151d5924-dea1-4383-9a2f-9cdba095cec6
  5. I have Way too many background processes which are using too much ram and cpu

I have Way too many background processes which are using too much ram and cpu: HOW can i reduce it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-way-too-many-background-processes-which-are/151d5924-dea1-4383-9a2f-9cdba095cec6
  6. APP OPENS ONLY AS A BACKGROUND PROCESS AND DOESN'T SHOW ANY INTERFACE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APP OPENS ONLY AS A BACKGROUND PROCESS AND DOESN'T SHOW ANY INTERFACE: Issue Description:The Anghami app does not open properly on my PC.When attempting to launch the app, it remains as a background process and does not display the user interface.The only way I can temporarily resolve this issue is by restarting my laptop with the Wi-Fi turned...
  7. APP OPENS ONLY AS A BACKGROUND PROCESS AND DOESN'T SHOW ANY INTERFACE

APP OPENS ONLY AS A BACKGROUND PROCESS AND DOESN'T SHOW ANY INTERFACE: Issue Description:The Anghami app does not open properly on my PC.When attempting to launch the app, it remains as a background process and does not display the user interface.The only way I can temporarily resolve this issue is by restarting my laptop with the Wi-Fi turned...
  8. off display in windows 11 stops background process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    off display in windows 11 stops background process: Hi I have a HP Zbook 17 G3 mobile workstation laptop and I'm running windows 11.Yesterday I set my power settings to turn off my screen after 5 minutes and never go to sleep when plugged in.after that I started downloading files and left my laptop for 30 minutes. When I came...
  9. off display in windows 11 stops background process

off display in windows 11 stops background process: Hi I have a HP Zbook 17 G3 mobile workstation laptop and I'm running windows 11.Yesterday I set my power settings to turn off my screen after 5 minutes and never go to sleep when plugged in.after that I started downloading files and left my laptop for 30 minutes. When I came...
  10. background processes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    background processes: what does that mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-processes/4f607cd7-afbd-4fe9-bccf-b58e7979732d