Windows 10: Background recording suddenly disabled

Discus and support Background recording suddenly disabled in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I dont know what happened.But i was recording very good using this pc and now i have this problem.Please tell me what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KashfiqRatul, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Background recording suddenly disabled

Background recording suddenly disabled 2f5ac1b4-0875-4299-a3fc-ce19925382ca?upload=true.png
    I dont know what happened.But i was recording very good using this pc and now i have this problem.Please tell me what to do.

:)

KashfiqRatul, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Darknova Win User

DISABLE vista background

I just googled vista disable background and it was part of one of the discussions in one of the first few links.

Darknova, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Background recording suddenly disabled

Hiding New Game Bar when Recording

Hi LeviathanTheEsper,

Normally, You can play your games while recording it in the background. It seems that background recording is not enabled on your computer that's why the Game bar is showing up when playing your games. Let's check if background recording is enabled by performing
    the following steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Gaming.
    3. Select Game DVR.
    4. Under Background Recording, check if the toggle switch is enabled.

We look forward to your update.

Ariel Acu, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Background recording suddenly disabled

1. Background recording suddenly disabled - Similar Threads - Background recording suddenly

2. Disabling recording devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disabling recording devices: I'm clearing my laptop of all video and audio recorders and came across these video devices in the registry. Can anyone tell me what they are, and why the duplicates?...
  3. Turn off background recording for specific apps + Remove background recording notification

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn off background recording for specific apps + Remove background recording notification: So I use the Xbox Game Bar and background recording pretty frequently while playing games but yesterday I turned it on for Google Chrome and now whenever I put any video fullscreen, the image will stutter. Is there a way to turn off background recordings for a specific app?...
  4. Turn off background recording for specific apps + Remove background recording notification

Turn off background recording for specific apps + Remove background recording notification: So I use the Xbox Game Bar and background recording pretty frequently while playing games but yesterday I turned it on for Google Chrome and now whenever I put any video fullscreen, the image will stutter. Is there a way to turn off background recordings for a specific app?...
  5. "Started Background Recording"

"Started Background Recording": I want to disable this very annoying notification, without disabling Game Bar capturing because I use it to get game clips. I've done it before, but can't figure it out again. submitted by /u/LeekProfessional2453 [link] [comments]...
  6. Background recording

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background recording: so I have windows 10 home with my specs being: AMD phenom ll x4 965, nvidia gtx 470, 24gigs of ram. Have all the latest updates windows, nvidia all the drivers, but it still says I cant use background recording I thought it was just the hardware and I’m still going to...
  7. Background Recording on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background Recording on PC: Hi, I have been having some issues for quite some time. The issues have persisted across multiple devices, one a gaming laptop, and the other a high end PC. I like the convenience of having an accessible background recording software as I often make clips of my gameplay,...
  8. Recording of background audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recording of background audio: Hi there I am having a problem with recording my game clips with the audio in the xbox game bar. The problem seems to be that I can record fine in terms of the video. However the audio doesn't seem to pick up unless I have a microphone attached, recording through the...
  9. Record in the background on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record in the background on Windows 10?: Is there a program that always records for you in the background during gambling, but only saves the clips you want to save? All other clips are automatically deleted. I do not know exactly how to describe this. I mean the same system as on the PlayStation 4, where you can...
  10. DVR background recording on SSD

DVR background recording on SSD: I couldn't fine anywhere an answer. How much does this feature stress the SSD? submitted by /u/ichdrope [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7dqok/dvr_background_recording_on_ssd/