Windows 10: Background rotation

Discus and support Background rotation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Win 7 use to let my background slide show change as often as every 10 sec. The shortest option on win 10 was only down to 1 min. that's even way too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rbridwell, Jul 2, 2020.

1. rbridwell Win User

Background rotation

Win 7 use to let my background slide show change as often as every 10 sec. The shortest option on win 10 was only down to 1 min. that's even way too long Is there some way to get shorter intervals with win 10?

:)

rbridwell, Jul 2, 2020
  2. jds63 Win User

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Background rotation [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Background rotation

How do I get my Pictures to rotate on my background in Windows 10

hello

I am asking when I set a picture as a background on my desktop. It automatically changes the rotation of picture by 90 degrees left. how can I rotate the picture back so it looks straight.

kindly tell the procedure..

thanks

akshay,

Akshaychib, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Background rotation

1. Background rotation - Similar Threads - Background rotation

2. Blank Control Panel always in background apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Control Panel always in background apps: Every time I open/restart my laptop, a Blank Control Panel is always in background apps Is there a way to fix this?# i tried to add a picture of it but it's failing to insert it every time sorry :...
  3. Blank Control Panel always in background apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Control Panel always in background apps: Every time I open/restart my laptop, a Blank Control Panel is always in background apps Is there a way to fix this?# i tried to add a picture of it but it's failing to insert it every time sorry :...
  4. Desktop rotating backgrounds not working correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop rotating backgrounds not working correctly: My rotating desktop backgrounds using my own photos quits and displays a plain green background until I select the next background. Why is it automatically stopping and moving to a generic background?...
  5. How to change background color of rotating text in a video?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change background color of rotating text in a video?: Hello I want to make a simple video showing a rotating text. I create a text 3d and also turn off the canvas when i save as video gif type i get the default background . i change by clicking on effects tab but i can use only the existing color !! I would like to...
  6. Grey box top left of background with two arrows rotating in a circle

Grey box top left of background with two arrows rotating in a circle: Hello. I just got this random box at the top left screen. When I noticed it I tried to left click and right click it. It does not allow me to do anything with it. I tried to look through task manager to see if I had any unrecognized programs running. Everything seems normal....
  7. Multi desktop background rotation.

Multi desktop background rotation.: Hello, I fill so stupid, but really can't find a solution. So, I have 2 monitors, with 2 different resolutions for that I would like to have different backgrounds on them. I create a folder with the 2 images and set them as desktop, but every X time, they swap and the...
  8. restore theme customization options (e.g. removing background images from rotation)

restore theme customization options (e.g. removing background images from rotation): Modifying themes to exclude/include images in the background picture rotation was possible through the "Personalize" interface in earlier versions of Windows 10/8/7 (Vista? - cannot remember). Why was this removed? - more importantly, will it be restored? There is a...
  9. How do you enable background rotation in win 10

How do you enable background rotation in win 10: Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to enable rotation of the background wallpaper in win10. It was easy to enable or disable in win 7 but I don't see a button for it in win10. Thanks advance, Naute 18813
  10. Rotating dots on blue background instead of default lock screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Rotating dots on blue background instead of default lock screen: A week ago I switched on my PC (Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro graphics card) which had previously been working and on which I had made no changes. It went through the normal boot. There are 5 users and normally it gets to the default lock screen (beach...