Windows 10: Background settings won't keep

Discus and support Background settings won't keep in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Help! I have a series of wallpapers selected for slideshow on my multiple displays. For some reason, this setting just gives up after 10 or fifteen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JFRA24, May 20, 2020.

1. /u/JFRA24 Win User

Background settings won't keep

Help! I have a series of wallpapers selected for slideshow on my multiple displays. For some reason, this setting just gives up after 10 or fifteen minutes, and Windows suddenly picks some random image from who-knows-where to be the set image for all displays. No matter what I do, the setting seems to reset. Please help.

submitted by /u/JFRA24
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JFRA24, May 20, 2020

2. Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 20, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Background settings won't keep

Set background slideshow

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to set slide desktop.

• Press Windows logo key + I key.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background dropdown menu, select slideshow.
    • Click on Browse button and then select the folder from which the desktop slide’s to be applied.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Background settings won't keep

1. Background settings won't keep - Similar Threads - Background settings won't

2. Desktop background slideshow settings keeps changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop background slideshow settings keeps changing: i have my picture file folder selected which is great, its showing the pictures.The issue is the option that says "change picture every" then gives you the drop down menu of interval time, "1 minute" "10minute" etc, keeps changing every time i load up my computer. I want it...
  3. Desktop background slideshow settings keeps changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop background slideshow settings keeps changing: i have my picture file folder selected which is great, its showing the pictures.The issue is the option that says "change picture every" then gives you the drop down menu of interval time, "1 minute" "10minute" etc, keeps changing every time i load up my computer. I want it...
  4. Wallpaper - Setting three different backgrounds won't stay "saved.."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper - Setting three different backgrounds won't stay "saved..": Here's the set-up - I have two 32" 4K BENQ monitors set in the landscape position and one 27" 2K BENQ monitor set in the portrait position.It doesn't matter the method used to set the wallpapers - through personalization or just using "right-click, set as desktop background",...
  5. Wallpaper - Setting three different backgrounds won't stay "saved.."

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper - Setting three different backgrounds won't stay "saved..": Here's the set-up - I have two 32" 4K BENQ monitors set in the landscape position and one 27" 2K BENQ monitor set in the portrait position.It doesn't matter the method used to set the wallpapers - through personalization or just using "right-click, set as desktop background",...
  6. Windows Background Won't Stay After Being Set

Windows Background Won't Stay After Being Set: Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version: 20H2 OS Build: 19042.685 Every time I set a custom image to my Windows background, using either File Explorer right-context menu, Desktop right-context menu, or the "Background" section of Windows 10 Settings, the image resets to a black...
  7. background won't change

background won't change: every time I change my background it turn into a solid colour. i creat anew user the problem did't appear but i want to solve it in my old account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-wont-change/916c7200-a0da-47e9-b09a-62faeae9da51
  8. Background settings won't keep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Background settings won't keep: Help! I have a series of wallpapers selected for slideshow on my multiple displays. For some reason, this setting just gives up after 10 or fifteen minutes, and Windows suddenly picks some random image from who-knows-where to be the set image for all displays. No matter what...
  9. Background settings keep changing on their own

Background settings keep changing on their own: Am using Windows 10. Have always had background set to slideshow to change every1 minute. It was working fine and then all of a sudden last week, it started changing on its own back to picture instead of slideshow. Keep resetting it and it seems to have a mind of its own....
  10. Windows Theme and Background Settings keep reverting!

Windows Theme and Background Settings keep reverting!: Evening! OS: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit (10.0 Build 17763) Every time I shut down my computer or the slideshow cycle time is reached, windows reverts my background desktop settings to the default ones. Desired Settings: Slideshow, 10 minutes, Shuffle, Colors: Auto Pick...