Windows 10: background shuffle

Discus and support background shuffle in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to pick a folder with photo's. and shuffle the photo's through the background while I'm working or minimized and needing a refreshing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by charlesroehl, Aug 30, 2019.

1. background shuffle

Is there a way to pick a folder with photo's. and shuffle the photo's through the background while I'm working or minimized and needing a refreshing break to look at future projects through photo's. please help I need a photo break to recharge. anybody else like to see this option. no need to open photo's and start slide show. just minimize and enjoy, your break.

:)

charlesroehl, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Aug 30, 2019
  3. (4K DP, 1440p DP, 1200p DVI-D) Triple monitor setup; 2 monitors have the same background when background is set to slideshow shuffle

My setup:

• CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
    • GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition, fully updated drivers

Steps to reproduce:

1. Connect the monitors as in the title
    2. Set wallpaper background to shuffle in Windows Settings

What happens:

2 of the monitors (always adjacent to each other) have the same background.

What should happen:

All 3 monitors should have different backgrounds.

Anyone ever seen this before? Any ideas?

Judah_Richardson, Aug 30, 2019
  4. background shuffle

Windows background shuffle steals focus while playing League of Legends

Hi Thomas,

To isolate your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing the same issue while playing other games?
    • Have you tried turning off the desktop background shuffle?

Wilfred Mac, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

background shuffle

1. background shuffle - Similar Threads - background shuffle

2. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...: My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates in drives, there are none. I also switched on and off the shutter. still the same issue...
  3. Windows 10 Desktop Background keeps refreshing even when shuffle set to off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Desktop Background keeps refreshing even when shuffle set to off: Windows 10 Desktop Background keeps refreshing changing between 4 slideshow images in the batch even when shuffle was set to off.How do I pause a background on an image 1 out of 4 that I like and prevent it from refreshing in the future?Is there a way to set a certain image...
  4. Windows 10 Desktop Background keeps refreshing even when shuffle set to off

Windows 10 Desktop Background keeps refreshing even when shuffle set to off: Windows 10 Desktop Background keeps refreshing changing between 4 slideshow images in the batch even when shuffle was set to off.How do I pause a background on an image 1 out of 4 that I like and prevent it from refreshing in the future?Is there a way to set a certain image...
  5. Windows 10 Desktop Background keeps refreshing even when shuffle set to off

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show: I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page,...
  7. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show: I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page,...
  8. Background Shuffle not working

Background Shuffle not working: Hello, I have recently started to experience a problem with the background slideshow shuffle settings. I have set to Slideshow, shuffle on, 1 minute duration and have selected the appropriate folder with the pictures i want as desktop background. The problem is that the...
  9. timing of shuffle on background pics

timing of shuffle on background pics: is there any way to change the timing of the background pic shuffle to less than 1 minute? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timing-of-shuffle-on-background-pics/a4ee3bc8-dcef-4577-b4b0-2a6b09753a38
  10. New 3950X Build - background flickering when shuffling Windows ...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New 3950X Build - background flickering when shuffling Windows ...: I just upgraded recently from a Intel based i7 8086k build to a Ryzen 9, I also did a full clean format, but went straight to Windows 10 Insider Ring (currently on 19613) - I have always used Insider Ring, for the last two years so this isn't anything new. Current Specs:...