Windows 10: background shuffle

Discus and support background shuffle in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to pick a folder with photo's. and shuffle the photo's through the background while I'm working or minimized and needing a refreshing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by charlesroehl, Aug 30, 2019.

1. background shuffle

Is there a way to pick a folder with photo's. and shuffle the photo's through the background while I'm working or minimized and needing a refreshing break to look at future projects through photo's. please help I need a photo break to recharge. anybody else like to see this option. no need to open photo's and start slide show. just minimize and enjoy, your break.

:)

charlesroehl, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Aug 30, 2019
  3. (4K DP, 1440p DP, 1200p DVI-D) Triple monitor setup; 2 monitors have the same background when background is set to slideshow shuffle

My setup:

• CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
    • GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition, fully updated drivers

Steps to reproduce:

1. Connect the monitors as in the title
    2. Set wallpaper background to shuffle in Windows Settings

What happens:

2 of the monitors (always adjacent to each other) have the same background.

What should happen:

All 3 monitors should have different backgrounds.

Anyone ever seen this before? Any ideas?

Judah_Richardson, Aug 30, 2019
  4. background shuffle

Windows background shuffle steals focus while playing League of Legends

Hi Thomas,

To isolate your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing the same issue while playing other games?
    • Have you tried turning off the desktop background shuffle?

Wilfred Mac, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

background shuffle

1. background shuffle - Similar Threads - background shuffle

2. how do i turn off background tile grid on desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i turn off background tile grid on desktop?: how do i turn off background tile grid on desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-background-tile-grid-on-desktop/b52c369d-1f07-4fba-99bd-d4da79db9e94
  3. Background Music ..Remember When

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Background Music ..Remember When: I was flagged for copyright on Youtube. Why? I thought the background tracks were fine to use freely. Thanks for answering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-remember-when/5275bbd3-e2ac-4f73-8d28-4e15df1f45b1"
  4. White cross on background of images, text boxes, etc in all microsoft applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White cross on background of images, text boxes, etc in all microsoft applications: Hello all, we bought 5 new HP ProBooks with Windows 10 Pro. On 3 of them is already problem, which is also described here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie11-iewindows8_1/ie11-win-81-white-cross-on-background-of-images/7db8bc7d-28ce-4f8f-be9a-0e3ae469923f...
  5. Desktop background covered by semi-transparent screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop background covered by semi-transparent screen: My desktop suddenly looks like it has a semi-transparent screen over it. When I click on a program icon on the taskbar, my background will be normal for a second before the program I clicked on pops up....
  6. greyish background and strange flashing of white light

in Browsers and Email
    greyish background and strange flashing of white light: In chrome background of tabs looks ugly greyish, instead of normal white, even url box and other fields on website. Even in system if i think about it, it looks to greyish. While i didn't change, or do anything lately. Or when i try to go to fullscreen in sm player i have...
  7. greyish background and strange flashing of white light

in Windows 10 Support
    greyish background and strange flashing of white light: In chrome background of tabs looks ugly greyish, instead of normal white, even url box and other fields on website. Even in system if i think about it, it looks to greyish. While i didn't change, or do anything lately. Or when i try to go to fullscreen in sm player i have...
  8. PNGs have a black background in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PNGs have a black background in file explorer: My PNG and JPG files have a black background in file explorer. How can I change that? Many times when I download a new PNG or JPG file it has a white or transparent background at first and then eventually it turns black. It's really annoying because many of the files are...
  9. Background programes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Background programes: How do i stop unwanted programs running in the background. they take up memory and CPU space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-programes/f91252cb-7615-443d-aa72-fdd2c7690a7e
  10. System programs running in background on dedicated GPU.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System programs running in background on dedicated GPU.: I don't like that Microsoft Edge, Lock App, Startupmenu and other Windows programs are running in the background on my dedicated GPU. Even after "Ending Task" in the task manager, these system programs continue to run after a restart or when they have been closed. Why haven't...