Windows 10: background stats?

Discus and support background stats? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; is there a way to show certain stats (like if a twitch streamer is online) on my desktop background i think it would be cool submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Karhutuoppi, Mar 3, 2021.

1. background stats?

is there a way to show certain stats (like if a twitch streamer is online) on my desktop background i think it would be cool

submitted by /u/Karhutuoppi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Karhutuoppi, Mar 3, 2021

2. stats

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer.

Go to your Solitaire Game. Clicking on the Game tab opens a window displaying:

• New Game
    • Undo
    • Hint
    • Statistics
    • Options
    • Change Appearance
    • Exit
    Statistics: Here you can view your winning game stats by level of difficulty. Also available here is the option to reset Solitaire game stats. As your game skill improves you may wish to reset the winning game stats to
    see how much you have improved.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, I will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Mar 3, 2021
  4. background stats?

stats

I play MS Free Cell. I don't know where the "Game tab" is. When I click on the Free Cell icon, it goes right into the game. HELP

LindaLMason47, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

background stats?

1. background stats? - Similar Threads - background stats

2. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background: I've been trying to change my lock screen and wallpaper, but when I go to click a picture or even a folder -- no photos show up. It appears on my laptop, but just not when I try to change my background. I saw this same question and there was an answer, but the command ran...
  3. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background: I've been trying to change my lock screen and wallpaper, but when I go to click a picture or even a folder -- no photos show up. It appears on my laptop, but just not when I try to change my background. I saw this same question and there was an answer, but the command ran...
  4. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?: there's this sign popping up in the top left of my screen showing what im listening in the background at all times. before, it disappeared after a few seconds, but now i can't get it to go away even after several minutes of having it play on the background. how do i turn it...
  6. how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?

how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?: there's this sign popping up in the top left of my screen showing what im listening in the background at all times. before, it disappeared after a few seconds, but now i can't get it to go away even after several minutes of having it play on the background. how do i turn it...
  7. Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?: My files app wasn't working so I used task manager to crash it. Right after it crashed, the taskbar along with the desktop turned comptley white. This has happened on many occasions.Windows 11...
  8. Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?

Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?: My files app wasn't working so I used task manager to crash it. Right after it crashed, the taskbar along with the desktop turned comptley white. This has happened on many occasions.Windows 11...
  9. Why do I not have background app permissions for Xbox if my computer is not in S mode

Why do I not have background app permissions for Xbox if my computer is not in S mode: I am just getting tired of trying to find an answer, I've been trying for months.. Since December and I have not found a fix... So hopefully someone here has an aswer to find background app permissions for Xbox Game Bar or Xbox app itself....
  10. Live system stats as background?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Live system stats as background?: I really miss this from linux. Is there a way to get a full live display of system stats such as cpu, ram, disk, network and gpu usage as the desktop background in W10? submitted by /u/Alica90 [link] [comments]...