Windows 10: Background Still Appearing despite been disabled.

Discus and support Background Still Appearing despite been disabled. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All. I would appreciate some hlep on this one if possible. I am running Windows 10 OS Build 17763.316. I am not using a microsoft account nor a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by davpet27, Feb 27, 2019.

1. davpet27 Win User

Background Still Appearing despite been disabled.

Hi All.

I would appreciate some hlep on this one if possible. I am running Windows 10 OS Build 17763.316. I am not using a microsoft account nor a password to sign in with.

I have the setting "Show lockscreen background picture on sign in screen under settings Lockscreen set to off.

However when my screen go's off or the computer go's to sleep and I move the mouse the screen comes on with a background picture where I have to click "Sign in" (no password required) before I can access the open programs or desktop.

How can I truly bypass this so as that when I move my mouse that I go straight to my open desktop or to the open programs.

Your assistance with this would be appreciated.
    Dave

:)

davpet27, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Darknova Win User

DISABLE vista background

I just googled vista disable background and it was part of one of the discussions in one of the first few links.

Darknova, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Regions speech not available despite correct language pack install

The issue still remains unresolved, as English (Australia) simply does not show up in the list despite following all suggested steps to date (which I had done previously)

ChristopherWatson_46, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Background Still Appearing despite been disabled.

DISABLE vista background

well than i must know your evil google techniques...cause i googled "remove vista desktop background" "remove background" disable vista background" "hide vista desktop background" and everything in between...

thanks for the help though.

Braveheart, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Background Still Appearing despite been disabled.

1. Background Still Appearing despite been disabled. - Similar Threads - Background Still Appearing

2. Background Apps have been disabled by your administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Background Apps have been disabled by your administrator: idk why it and other settings got disabled and how to fix it please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-apps-have-been-disabled-by-your/e4c11e5b-28e2-42ce-87bf-889da639dccf
  3. Cortana still crashing despite several fixes

in Cortana
    Cortana still crashing despite several fixes: Hi all, As above Cortana is crashing constantly despite reinstalling, re-registering (using powershell) and also freshly formatting the dive and resintalling win10 twice using two different USB sticks and a fresh version from the creation tool each time. The exact issue...
  4. Still getting notifications despite disabling

in Windows 10 Support
    Still getting notifications despite disabling: Hi, I keep getting a popup message everytime I open an emulator (like ePSXe) that tells me what buttons to press to take a snapshot. This happens every single time I open an emulator or go to fullscreen, and it's actually damaging the performance of the emulator, especially...
  5. Background Still Appearing despite been disabled.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background Still Appearing despite been disabled.: Hi All. I would appreciate some hlep on this one if possible. I am running Windows 10 OS Build 17763.316. I am not using a microsoft account nor a password to sign in with. I have the setting "Show lockscreen background picture on sign in screen under settings Lockscreen...
  6. Deleted Folders still Appear?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Folders still Appear?: Hello, When working with files and folders, I often need to cut/copy/paste both files and folders. When I move something it remains where I moved it from. Even if I collapse the folder above the folder/file in question then expand it again it is still there. I have to...
  7. Onenote still appearing

Onenote still appearing: I didn't want Onenote to appear at startup so I disabled it. That didn't work. So I uninstalled it. That didn't work and it's still appearing at startup. How can an app still appear at startup if it's been uninstalled and how do I fix it??...
  8. Disable BackGround On Lockscreen

Disable BackGround On Lockscreen: Hello, I'd like to know how to disable background on Lockscreen after startup (When we input user name and password) ? Thanks. 89873
  9. policy background disable change

policy background disable change: Hi, Is it possible to disable a change to themes,colors,background on a W10 pro(workgroup) for the default useraccount? The adminaccount should be able to change themes, background,color,... thanks in advance 106214
  10. Disabled Administrator account still appears in network

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disabled Administrator account still appears in network: Some time ago I enabled the hidden Administrator account in an effort to resolve some Windows Search issues. Naturally, when I opened the account, Windows created all the usual folders. Even though I have since disabled the Administrator account, those folders are still...