Windows 10: Background task - Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xe69f9255

Discus and support Background task - Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xe69f9255 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I found this Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xe69f9255 running in the background is it a virus or any sort of cryptominer?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by priyanshurohilla, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Background task - Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xe69f9255

I found this Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xe69f9255 running in the background is it a virus or any sort of cryptominer?

:)

priyanshurohilla, Sep 12, 2020

2. background task - Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xaf1a342b

I found the "Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xaf1a342b" task running in the background. it this a virus.

DivijManghnani, Sep 12, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    background task - Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xaf1a342b

Hi Divij

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

Rest assured, Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xaf1a342b is a legitimate task that is associated to your Intel Wireless card software and is no harm to your PC . . .

DaveM121, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Background task - Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xe69f9255

Background tasks no-longer running

So I've now got my background tasks working again with the help of people at the WPCentral forum. They advised that I uninstall apps that can use background tasks, whether those tasks are enabled or not. The theory is that Windows Phone has some kind of
    issue with there being too many apps installed that register the use of background tasks and that disabling the background tasks does not help.

So here's what I did:

• Go to settings --> swipe left --> background tasks --> advanced.
    • Make a list of all of the apps installed that can run background tasks.
    • Uninstall as many of those apps as possible. In my case, I had quite a few apps that I actually rarely use.
    • Restart the phone.
    That's it. The background tasks for the apps I actually want to be able to run then just started running again. One person in the thread suggested you can also work around the problem by careful configuration of each app to disable background operations
    you don't actually want, without having to uninstall them.

For more detail you can see the WPCentral forum thread here:
    http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-phone-8/240483-background-tasks-no-longer-running.html

Benjamin Brereton, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Background task - Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xe69f9255

1. Background task - Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xe69f9255 - Similar Threads - Background task Intel_PIE_Service

2. SHA1 hash mismatch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SHA1 hash mismatch: Hello!I have discovered an archive of the windows 8 Consumer Preview direct download link from early 2012. I was planning on using it for development purposes, but the provided SHA1 file hash for the 32 bit english copy mismatches the one i downloaded. the one provided at the...
  3. SHA1 hash mismatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SHA1 hash mismatch: Hello!I have discovered an archive of the windows 8 Consumer Preview direct download link from early 2012. I was planning on using it for development purposes, but the provided SHA1 file hash for the 32 bit english copy mismatches the one i downloaded. the one provided at the...
  4. SHA1 hash mismatch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Task scheduler - add a task with .exe and input files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task scheduler - add a task with .exe and input files: Need help - when I ran .exe manualy with input files , the .exe create reports . When I add the .exe in the task scheduler , looks like is not finding the input files . How to fix this ? Where have to place the input files...
  6. Background tasks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background tasks: Trying to understand what I see in task manager. Everyone once on awhile a task called "Office" using Local Bridge, Runtime Broker, and Background Task Host. The icon is the red windows logo with a black background seems odd. Is this normal?...
  7. background task - Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xaf1a342b

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    background task - Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xaf1a342b: I found the "Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xaf1a342b" task running in the background. it this a virus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-task-intelpieserviceexe-sha10xaf1a342b/2b2c2450-dce4-4e8e-891c-1586997fd827
  8. Task Host Window is Stopping Background Tasks

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Host Window is Stopping Background Tasks: In addition to these problems: Start Button is not working. Windows Explorer/Search is not working. Setting is not responsive. When I restart or shutdown, I get the message "Task Host Window is Stopping Background Tasks". Is this creating the problem with the Start...
  9. Task host is stopping background tasks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task host is stopping background tasks: What can be done to correct receiving task host is stopping background tasks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-host-is-stopping-background-tasks/a7f82c8e-4c1f-405e-b0a0-962966238837
  10. SHA1 for current TechBench download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SHA1 for current TechBench download: Does anyone have the correct SHA1 for the current Workbench download - Win10_1511_EnglishInternational_x64.iso, please? 39333

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SHA1:0x7dab2a3c

2. in task manager what is the sha1:0x91ad4663 process