Windows 10: Background themes

Discus and support Background themes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I downloaded and installed a slideshow from the Microsoft Store. I can't find where it's located, and it's not where the backgrounds/themes are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LisaBachynsky, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Background themes

I downloaded and installed a slideshow from the Microsoft Store. I can't find where it's located, and it's not where the backgrounds/themes are located.

:)

LisaBachynsky, Dec 15, 2018

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Background themes

ADULT THEMES

Hi,

We would like to ask some questions to know the best possible resolution.

• Have you tried changing the Theme settings? If no, kindly follow these steps:
    • On the Search box, type Change the theme and select the best match.
    • Try to choose from Windows Default Themes.
    • Click on Desktop Background.
    • Click on Browse to choose for preferred desktop background.
    • Click on Choose picture.
    • Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Background themes

1. Background themes - Similar Threads - Background themes

2. How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink: Hi,The background in Windows 11 has changed to pink, how can I reset this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-background-colours-or-themes-turned/fee7678e-f324-40f1-a517-38354598de17
  3. Do themes override background selection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do themes override background selection: I have a weird problem that I cannot get my Win11 theme selection to stick. Whenever my system comes out of sleep mode or restarts my background image is reverted to an image from a theme that, according to my installed themes, doesn't even exist on my machine. Why does my...
  4. Do themes override background selection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do themes override background selection: I have a weird problem that I cannot get my Win11 theme selection to stick. Whenever my system comes out of sleep mode or restarts my background image is reverted to an image from a theme that, according to my installed themes, doesn't even exist on my machine. Why does my...
  5. In windows 11 theme mountain dwellings. where in the world were the background pictures taken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows 11 theme mountain dwellings. where in the world were the background pictures taken?: Hello does anyone know the location in the world that the pictures in the theme mountain dwellings were taken or how I can find that information about background pictures myself?...
  6. In windows 11 theme mountain dwellings. where in the world were the background pictures taken?

In windows 11 theme mountain dwellings. where in the world were the background pictures taken?: Hello does anyone know the location in the world that the pictures in the theme mountain dwellings were taken or how I can find that information about background pictures myself?...
  7. Any of my background application which is having a dark theme or quiet textures, gets lines...

Any of my background application which is having a dark theme or quiet textures, gets lines...: Whenever I am using my pc for gaming or any study work, I am always getting some lines on the background app.I'll be sending you the photo for that. if you can tell me any fix for it, I will be very thankful to you. Those lines are so frustrating that and I am unable to find...
  8. Any of my background application which is having a dark theme or quiet textures, gets lines...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any of my background application which is having a dark theme or quiet textures, gets lines...: Whenever I am using my pc for gaming or any study work, I am always getting some lines on the background app.I'll be sending you the photo for that. if you can tell me any fix for it, I will be very thankful to you. Those lines are so frustrating that and I am unable to find...
  9. IM USING WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE THE PROBLEM IS I CANT CHAGE THE THEME BACKGROUND IT IS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IM USING WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE THE PROBLEM IS I CANT CHAGE THE THEME BACKGROUND IT IS...: IM USING WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE THE PROBLEM IS I CANT CHAGE THE THEME BACKGROUNDIT IS ALWAYS BLACK WHAT SHOULD I DO ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-using-windows-7-ultimate-the-problem-is-i-cant/887314ec-3a95-4eaa-bfe6-20637242a337
  10. IM USING WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE THE PROBLEM IS I CANT CHAGE THE THEME BACKGROUND IT IS...

IM USING WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE THE PROBLEM IS I CANT CHAGE THE THEME BACKGROUND IT IS...: IM USING WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE THE PROBLEM IS I CANT CHAGE THE THEME BACKGROUNDIT IS ALWAYS BLACK WHAT SHOULD I DO ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-using-windows-7-ultimate-the-problem-is-i-cant/887314ec-3a95-4eaa-bfe6-20637242a337