Windows 10: Background Voice

Discus and support Background Voice in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since I got windows 10 I can no longer talk with anybody without them hearing my system sound (Skype, discord). I tried absolutely anything but perhaps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmirMachtin, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Background Voice

Since I got windows 10 I can no longer talk with anybody without them hearing my system sound (Skype, discord). I tried absolutely anything but perhaps im missing something? When I muted my microphone my friend could no longer hear my system..This never happened with Windows 7.

:)

AmirMachtin, Feb 11, 2019

2. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Background Voice

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Background Voice

1. Background Voice - Similar Threads - Background Voice

2. Desktop background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop background: i can set any picture as my background but only a specific picture can not be set as background. It has no difference with other images. I dont know what is causing this problem.please help me....
  3. Gray background of application changes to black.

Gray background of application changes to black.: Hello all, I need some help. My window background changes to black. I try to change it back but I cannot. Please see screenshots below for illustration. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Any idea to change background back to gray as usual? Thanks in advance...
  4. Strange Background Processes!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange Background Processes!: [ATTACH] Hello Microsoft, When I start my loptop up, it takes more time than it used to be. And after Windows Explorer started, I opened up Task Manager and noticed two unnamed background processes are running! Also, when I tried to open file location for each one, both...
  5. Transparent background black

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transparent background black: I've had this problem for sometime. Where my transparent background in my thumbnails are black. With black lines it's almost impossible to even see what the pictures is. [ATTACH] I have not trouble viewing them in photos [ATTACH] If someone can help me with this...
  6. something running in the background of my laptop using disc space/Windows cannot update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    something running in the background of my laptop using disc space/Windows cannot update: I need help Please! There appears to be something running in the background of my laptop using disc space but my 2 anti virus programs are not detecting it. I have run the disc clean up several times. I am trying to run the Fresh Start on the computer but it says I need to...
  7. Picture path on sceen background.

Picture path on sceen background.: I am displaying my pictures as desktop backgrounds. Is there any way I can display the file path of he picture as it is being displayed so I can find it later?...
  8. Text often unreadable because text and background are similar color or poor contrast...

Text often unreadable because text and background are similar color or poor contrast...: I'm having this error currently, as I cant read what I'm typing now in Edge. How do I fix this? I'm assuming something is corrupt in my system files. I don't think it's the settings. I'm using dark mode for the system. Some screenshots. Here is what I'm seeing now:...
  9. Changing background to own photos

Changing background to own photos: How do I change windows background to my own photo's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-background-to-own-photos/ea771912-440f-4afe-9b77-621c82cdb67d
  10. How to fix microphone somehow records background instead of voice?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix microphone somehow records background instead of voice?: Hello, so when I start recording the voice recorder only records the background instead of voice. I need a fix for that please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-microphone-somehow-records-background/a31ba3b0-4d66-4d71-aad7-71618f9e6fa5