Windows 10: Background Voice

Discus and support Background Voice in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since I got windows 10 I can no longer talk with anybody without them hearing my system sound (Skype, discord). I tried absolutely anything but perhaps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmirMachtin, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Background Voice

Since I got windows 10 I can no longer talk with anybody without them hearing my system sound (Skype, discord). I tried absolutely anything but perhaps im missing something? When I muted my microphone my friend could no longer hear my system..This never happened with Windows 7.

:)

AmirMachtin, Feb 11, 2019

2. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Background Voice

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Background Voice

1. Background Voice - Similar Threads - Background Voice

2. Voice Access - Background Noise Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Access - Background Noise Issue: So I've been using Voice Access for my Windows 11 Pro laptop for a couple months due to RSI issues with my hands. If I'm WFH it's fine, but if I'm in the office, it's near-impossible to use if anyone's talking, as it ends up dictating what they're saying or cancelling the...
  3. Voice Access - Background Noise Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Access - Background Noise Issue: So I've been using Voice Access for my Windows 11 Pro laptop for a couple months due to RSI issues with my hands. If I'm WFH it's fine, but if I'm in the office, it's near-impossible to use if anyone's talking, as it ends up dictating what they're saying or cancelling the...
  4. bruit et voix de fond dans mon PC navigateur fermé / background noise and voices in my PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bruit et voix de fond dans mon PC navigateur fermé / background noise and voices in my PC...: Bonjour,je suis sous window 11, depuis 1 mois, j'ai des voix et des sons venant de mon PC qui se déclenche à n'importe quel moment j'ai identifié que cela vient d'Asie. Je suis obligé d'éteindre mon PC mais ils peuvent revenir à n'importe quel instant.J'ai fais toutes les...
  5. bruit et voix de fond dans mon PC navigateur fermé / background noise and voices in my PC...

bruit et voix de fond dans mon PC navigateur fermé / background noise and voices in my PC...: Bonjour,je suis sous window 11, depuis 1 mois, j'ai des voix et des sons venant de mon PC qui se déclenche à n'importe quel moment j'ai identifié que cela vient d'Asie. Je suis obligé d'éteindre mon PC mais ils peuvent revenir à n'importe quel instant.J'ai fais toutes les...
  6. Malware wdcloud_v2 will not remove, plays chineese music and voices in background

Malware wdcloud_v2 will not remove, plays chineese music and voices in background: have ran MalwareBytes and and I am still having the issue. A process called wdcloud_v2 was causing the issue, I ended the process and deleted a folder, I cannot recall what the folder was name right now but it was something like "yxps". It would run a browser and play random...
  7. Malware wdcloud_v2 will not remove, plays chineese music and voices in background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware wdcloud_v2 will not remove, plays chineese music and voices in background: have ran MalwareBytes and and I am still having the issue. A process called wdcloud_v2 was causing the issue, I ended the process and deleted a folder, I cannot recall what the folder was name right now but it was something like "yxps". It would run a browser and play random...
  8. Malware wdcloud_v2 will not remove, plays chineese music and voices in background

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I hear the background audio only but not the people's or actor's voice . This usually...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hear the background audio only but not the people's or actor's voice . This usually...: I was watching a series and i just finished an episode , that's when the background works but the characters or people's voice , i can't hear them, the sound of the people's voice is not loud enough, even when i put my volume to max. Help please....
  10. I hear the background audio only but not the people's or actor's voice . This usually...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hear the background audio only but not the people's or actor's voice . This usually...: I was watching a series and i just finished an episode , that's when the background works but the characters or people's voice , i can't hear them, the sound of the people's voice is not loud enough, even when i put my volume to max. Help please....