Windows 10: BackgroundContainer.dll

Discus and support BackgroundContainer.dll in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Error message when booting up telling me it can not find this BackgroundContainer.dll file. How can this be rectified, please. Thanks John... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John Kothstein, Feb 25, 2021.

1. BackgroundContainer.dll

Error message when booting up telling me it can not find this BackgroundContainer.dll file. How can this be rectified, please. Thanks John

:)

John Kothstein, Feb 25, 2021

2. Have lost file: c.\users\axemann\appdata\local\conduit\backgroundcontainer\backgroundcontain.dllrun

You definitely don't want that file back.

That's Malware.

Read this:

How To Remove BackgroundContainer.dll error from Windows

Bill Smithers, Feb 25, 2021
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Feb 25, 2021
  4. b1rd Win User

BackgroundContainer.dll

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

BackgroundContainer.dll [​IMG]

Thema:

BackgroundContainer.dll

1. BackgroundContainer.dll - Similar Threads - BackgroundContainer dll

2. Missing dll files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing dll files: Yesterday, when I tried to open game, nothing happened. Then I tried to run game exe file and it said that there're several missing dll files such as "VSRUNTIME140_1_APP.dll", "SharedLibrary.dll" ,etc. I tried to reinstall VS redistributable, but it didn't help....
  3. Missing dll files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing dll files: Yesterday, when I tried to open game, nothing happened. Then I tried to run game exe file and it said that there're several missing dll files such as "VSRUNTIME140_1_APP.dll", "SharedLibrary.dll" ,etc. I tried to reinstall VS redistributable, but it didn't help....
  4. Missing dll files

Missing dll files: Yesterday, when I tried to open game, nothing happened. Then I tried to run game exe file and it said that there're several missing dll files such as "VSRUNTIME140_1_APP.dll", "SharedLibrary.dll" ,etc. I tried to reinstall VS restributives, but it didn't help....
  5. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll": About every 10 minutes my lap top will appear a message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll" though I've uninstalled Adobe reader completely and I've scan for virus for many times. Could you please help to show me how to fix this? Thank you....
  6. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll": About every 10 minutes my lap top will appear a message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll" though I've uninstalled Adobe reader completely and I've scan for virus for many times. Could you please help to show me how to fix this? Thank you....
  7. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

8. Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll: I cant install new tools for visual studio right now and I can't compile a dll I am working on. My folders even new ones that I create continue to display a read only attribute that I have never once seen applied to my folders in 30 years of using windows. I'm no programmer...
  9. Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll

Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll: I cant install new tools for visual studio right now and I can't compile a dll I am working on. My folders even new ones that I create continue to display a read only attribute that I have never once seen applied to my folders in 30 years of using windows. I'm no programmer...
  10. when installing turbo tax CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I select execute. I...

when installing turbo tax CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I select execute. I...: When installing turbo tax from CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I try to install. I bought a new disk. thinking the disc was bad. but it does the same thing. So it must be a microsoft problem and I need to re install...