Windows 10: Backgrounds Wallpaper Studio 10 doesn't work

Discus and support Backgrounds Wallpaper Studio 10 doesn't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I launch it, it just keeps loading forever. Any solution to this? submitted by /u/DarkWanderer2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarkWanderer2, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Backgrounds Wallpaper Studio 10 doesn't work

When I launch it, it just keeps loading forever. Any solution to this?

submitted by /u/DarkWanderer2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DarkWanderer2, Nov 18, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Backgrounds Wallpaper Studio 10 doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 18, 2020
  3. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Backgrounds Wallpaper Studio 10 doesn't work

Background Wallpaper

Hello Svetlana,

I think you did not get what I ask about wallpaper, I have mentioned that is it possible to set the background wallpaper at home screen and menu list screen not the LOCK SCREEN. I know for lock screen wallpapers can be set. In windows phone 8 we can set
    only black and white background for home screens. I don't know what Microsoft has think to put such thing in mobiles. At least wallpapers supposed to be there for HOME SCREENS.

Rahul_WP8_620, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Backgrounds Wallpaper Studio 10 doesn't work

1. Backgrounds Wallpaper Studio 10 doesn't work - Similar Threads - Backgrounds Wallpaper Studio

2. Background wallpapers on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background wallpapers on Windows: When I set my background wallpapers to slideshow, it runs normally, but I don't really want it executing slides when I am not using the PC, and in power options and settings, you can only activate, deactivate and change your options, don't set when you want to suspend your...
  3. Background wallpapers on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background wallpapers on Windows: When I set my background wallpapers to slideshow, it runs normally, but I don't really want it executing slides when I am not using the PC, and in power options and settings, you can only activate, deactivate and change your options, don't set when you want to suspend your...
  4. Wallpaper slideshow doesn't work as earlier

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper slideshow doesn't work as earlier: Hello,I know it's not a huge problem, I'm just wondering why my Win 10 pc unable make the full slideshow work as earlier Win 8 did. Win 8 was able to play it from a NAS, Win 10 cannot do that, only like 2-3. I thought it was because of the connection or something like that,...
  5. Wallpaper in Folder Background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper in Folder Background: Is there any way to make a wallpaper appear in the File explorer Background in Windows 10 ? submitted by /u/Adamgenalanezh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ia1tw2/wallpaper_in_folder_background/
  6. Wallpaper/Background not working

Wallpaper/Background not working: Background is black. Computer momentarily shows pops up picture between tasks and as background in the Task View. Peace...
  7. Wallpaper slideshow doesn't work!

Wallpaper slideshow doesn't work!: Hello! I am having trouble with wallpaper slideshow not working. I'm not entirely sure what is going on but the wallpaper refuses to change under normal circumstances. I have the interval set at 10 minutes and it has been over 30 minutes and it is still the same wall paper....
  8. Background wallpaper

Background wallpaper: In Windows 7 you could set a sideshow as a Main Folder and it would pick up all subsidiary folders also, so that the random shots would trawl through all folders. In Windows 10 it seems you can only nominate 1 folder. Is there a way around that? Thx...
  9. wallpaper/backgrounds

wallpaper/backgrounds: My win 10 home edition will not let me change my wallpaper anymore since the Oct. update. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet and none of them work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaperbackgrounds/af486ca3-6b31-4d3e-a8d0-68eab56808ef
  10. issue in background wallpaper

issue in background wallpaper: hello, The issue is that the background is not changing only showing the solid color And the themes also nit selecting and not changing. Thanks&Regards Dilip reddy...