Windows 10: backgroundTaskHost.exe

Discus and support backgroundTaskHost.exe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HelloPath of the failed application: C: \ Windows \ System32 \ backgroundTaskHost.exeHow to solve the problem? 103406 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ray06130, Jan 29, 2018.

1. ray06130 Win User

backgroundTaskHost.exe

HelloPath of the failed application: C: \ Windows \ System32 \ backgroundTaskHost.exeHow to solve the problem?

:)

ray06130, Jan 29, 2018

2. BACKGROUNDTASKHOST.exe

Bonjour , depuis un mois dans l'historique de fiabilité de Windows 10 apparaît sur la ligne "échecs des applications une croix rouge ( événement critique) BACKGROUND TASK HOST "fonctionnement arrêté". l'application est arrêtée toutes mes 15 minutes (environ
    500 arrêts en 1 mois). Est-ce lié au fait que je n'ai plus de messagerie depuis une semaine (compte obsolète)? Puis-je y remédier? Si j'arrive faire une restauration système antérieure l'incident, est-ce que cela
    pourrait régler mon problème? Tout conseil sera le bienvenu . Merci d'avance.

Nom complet du package défaillant: BritishSkyBroadcasting.SkyNews_2.1.0.1_neutral_0b9xnhb6xcwd0

DANYJOUBERT, Jan 29, 2018
  3. backgroundtaskhost.exe crushed your system. this the warning i get how to i resolve this

backgroundtaskhost.exe crushed your system. this the warning i get how to i resolve this

JahanzaibMumtaz, Jan 29, 2018
  4. backgroundTaskHost.exe

Where are you getting this error message from?

I would like you to check the system integrity of your Windows OS installation.

• Please type cmd.exe into Start Menu search box.
    • Please right click cmd.exe and select "Run as administrator".
    • Please type the following command and press the <Enter> key: sfc /scannow (Please note that there is a space between 'sfc" and "/scannow".)
    • It should take about 20 minutes to run, if there are no serious errors.
    • If the System File Checker reports that some errors were fixed, but some remain; please reboot your computer and run the System File Checker from an Administrator Command Prompt, again.
    • If the System File Checker again reports that some errors were fixed, but some remain, please reboot your computer and run it a third time.
    • If "Resource Integrity Violations" (errors) are reported that could not be corrected, or were not corrected after a third SFC run, then please navigate to the folder: C:\Windows\Logs\CBS and copy the file "cbs.log" to your desktop immediately. I am asking you do that because that file is dynamic, so I want to be able to examine a copy that is unchanged from the time that the System File Checker was run.
    • If there are errors that couldn't be corrected, let me know and I will provide you with instructions as to how to upload the file.

FreeBooter, Jan 30, 2018
Thema:

backgroundTaskHost.exe

1. backgroundTaskHost.exe - Similar Threads - backgroundTaskHost exe

2. dont have permission to run exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dont have permission to run exe: using win 10 but for a few months I cant run programs which I have downloaded. Even if I press run in browser a message says that I don't have permission to run program or update....
  3. Multiple .exe files trying to access my controlled folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple .exe files trying to access my controlled folder: I have no idea why this is happening, every time I boot or use my computer it shows that a .exe file is trying to go into my controlled folder and it was stopped. These are files such as explorer.exe, spotify.exe and adobe files. This is weird because there should be no...
  4. How to disable windows 10 add Administrator access requirement when name of *.exe include...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to disable windows 10 add Administrator access requirement when name of *.exe include...: Hi, I am trying to hack some program to disable its update program, and I make a fake update exe to replace the original one. However, when I change exe's name into "OnlineInstall", windows automatically add Admin access requirement on my exe... It seems somewhat strange to...
  5. Windows asks to upgrade to Windows10Upgrade28088 but when I run the exe I am not allowed to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows asks to upgrade to Windows10Upgrade28088 but when I run the exe I am not allowed to...: Hi, I just bought a new PC with Windows 10. I get a message each time I launch it asking to upgrade before the 21st of november, otherwise no more Windows upgrade. So I follow the link to download the upgrade. When I run it, I get a pop-up saying that for Security and...
  6. uninstall exe. on windows 10 desktop pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    uninstall exe. on windows 10 desktop pc: I have a new windows 10 HP desktop. I was going to uninstall a program on it for the first time. I was surprised when the pop-up for administrator approval said that the publisher was "unknown" on the uninstall exe. on my pc. Why would it say that and how can that be?...
  7. Office 2016 UI Language change: can't install exe pack

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 UI Language change: can't install exe pack: I've purchased 2016 office in Polish and tried to make English the default UI language. Downloaded us-en language pack from Microsoft but running the setup file ends with "Sorry we couldn't install.. Error code 30029-1011(0)". In Word language settings the UI and help...
  8. Error: splwow64.exe - Bad Image, when trying to print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: splwow64.exe - Bad Image, when trying to print: I have an splwow64.ex - Bad Image error that pops up every time I attempt to print or really do anything on the computer. I cannot close the box and it will not let me print or even shut my computer down. Please help. ***Original title: splwow64.exe - Bad Image***...
  9. splwow64.exe - Bad Image

splwow64.exe - Bad Image: I have an splwow64.ex - Bad Image error that pops up every time I attempt to print or really do anything on the computer. I cannot close the box and it will not let me print or even shut my computer down. Please help....
  10. Right click on folders and exe files freezes file explorer, accompanied by other issues

Right click on folders and exe files freezes file explorer, accompanied by other issues: Problems: - Right clicking on .exe files or folders causes file explorer to freeze, on desktop as well as in the start menu and in a File Explorer window. When it freezes it's impossible to close/unfreeze unless I force restart File Explorer with Task Manager. - Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. backgroundtaskhost problem

2. background task host

3. backgroundtaskhost.exe windows 10