Windows 10: backgroundTaskHost.exe

Discus and support backgroundTaskHost.exe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HelloPath of the failed application: C: \ Windows \ System32 \ backgroundTaskHost.exeHow to solve the problem? 103406 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ray06130, Jan 29, 2018.

1. ray06130 Win User

backgroundTaskHost.exe

HelloPath of the failed application: C: \ Windows \ System32 \ backgroundTaskHost.exeHow to solve the problem?

:)

ray06130, Jan 29, 2018

2. BACKGROUNDTASKHOST.exe

Bonjour , depuis un mois dans l'historique de fiabilité de Windows 10 apparaît sur la ligne "échecs des applications une croix rouge ( événement critique) BACKGROUND TASK HOST "fonctionnement arrêté". l'application est arrêtée toutes mes 15 minutes (environ
    500 arrêts en 1 mois). Est-ce lié au fait que je n'ai plus de messagerie depuis une semaine (compte obsolète)? Puis-je y remédier? Si j'arrive faire une restauration système antérieure l'incident, est-ce que cela
    pourrait régler mon problème? Tout conseil sera le bienvenu . Merci d'avance.

Nom complet du package défaillant: BritishSkyBroadcasting.SkyNews_2.1.0.1_neutral_0b9xnhb6xcwd0

DANYJOUBERT, Jan 29, 2018
  3. backgroundtaskhost.exe crushed your system. this the warning i get how to i resolve this

backgroundtaskhost.exe crushed your system. this the warning i get how to i resolve this

JahanzaibMumtaz, Jan 29, 2018
  4. backgroundTaskHost.exe

Where are you getting this error message from?

I would like you to check the system integrity of your Windows OS installation.

• Please type cmd.exe into Start Menu search box.
    • Please right click cmd.exe and select "Run as administrator".
    • Please type the following command and press the <Enter> key: sfc /scannow (Please note that there is a space between 'sfc" and "/scannow".)
    • It should take about 20 minutes to run, if there are no serious errors.
    • If the System File Checker reports that some errors were fixed, but some remain; please reboot your computer and run the System File Checker from an Administrator Command Prompt, again.
    • If the System File Checker again reports that some errors were fixed, but some remain, please reboot your computer and run it a third time.
    • If "Resource Integrity Violations" (errors) are reported that could not be corrected, or were not corrected after a third SFC run, then please navigate to the folder: C:\Windows\Logs\CBS and copy the file "cbs.log" to your desktop immediately. I am asking you do that because that file is dynamic, so I want to be able to examine a copy that is unchanged from the time that the System File Checker was run.
    • If there are errors that couldn't be corrected, let me know and I will provide you with instructions as to how to upload the file.

FreeBooter, Jan 30, 2018
Thema:

backgroundTaskHost.exe

1. backgroundTaskHost.exe - Similar Threads - backgroundTaskHost exe

2. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  3. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  4. Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry: I could not access any exe filegave me the option to choose the app to open it with, so I wrote in cmd "assoc.exe=exefile" and restarted my laptop, resulting into not being able to open any app anymore, but the settings. I can not open cmd, nor task manager same thing,...
  5. Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry

Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry: I could not access any exe filegave me the option to choose the app to open it with, so I wrote in cmd "assoc.exe=exefile" and restarted my laptop, resulting into not being able to open any app anymore, but the settings. I can not open cmd, nor task manager same thing,...
  6. ShellExperienceHost and related processes StartMenuExperienceHost, backgroundTaskHost,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ShellExperienceHost and related processes StartMenuExperienceHost, backgroundTaskHost,...: Since the last update, these processes have remained suspended. As a result, I can't open the start menu, settings, notifications, or change my sound I know I can change my sound but you get what I mean.After the update when I pressed start, it didn't open. I pressed the...
  7. ShellExperienceHost and related processes StartMenuExperienceHost, backgroundTaskHost,...

ShellExperienceHost and related processes StartMenuExperienceHost, backgroundTaskHost,...: Since the last update, these processes have remained suspended. As a result, I can't open the start menu, settings, notifications, or change my sound I know I can change my sound but you get what I mean.After the update when I pressed start, it didn't open. I pressed the...
  8. errores backgroundTaskHost

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    errores backgroundTaskHost: Desde hace días han surgido errores en backgroundTaskHost.exe en MoBEX. ¿Como puedo resolverlo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errores-backgroundtaskhost/204b01cc-f227-4eb9-ab26-246723173294
  9. errores backgroundTaskHost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    errores backgroundTaskHost: Desde hace días han surgido errores en backgroundTaskHost.exe en MoBEX. ¿Como puedo resolverlo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errores-backgroundtaskhost/204b01cc-f227-4eb9-ab26-246723173294
  10. errores backgroundTaskHost

Users found this page by searching for:

1. backgroundtaskhost problem

2. background task host

3. backgroundtaskhost.exe windows 10