Windows 10: Backing up from Windows 10 to a Touro MX3 external hard drive

Discus and support Backing up from Windows 10 to a Touro MX3 external hard drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to back up from Windows 10 to a Touro MX3 external hard drive; it worked with Windows 8 but it isn't "talking" to Win 10, even after somehow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alantyler1, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Backing up from Windows 10 to a Touro MX3 external hard drive

Trying to back up from Windows 10 to a Touro MX3 external hard drive; it worked with Windows 8 but it isn't "talking" to Win 10, even after somehow stumbling on the "Format" facility and re-formatting the Touro from Win10.

Is there a "place" on the settings menu -or elsewhere- that allows me to format, back-up to, and monitor the contents of an external drive?

:)

alantyler1, Jul 6, 2018
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.

• Backing up from Windows 10 to a Touro MX3 external hard drive [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.

4. Click OK.

5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Backing up from Windows 10 to a Touro MX3 external hard drive

Need Advice on Everything!

Take a step back

What is your budget ?
    What are you going to use it for?

TPU members will probly overload you with suggestions

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Backing up from Windows 10 to a Touro MX3 external hard drive

1. Backing up from Windows 10 to a Touro MX3 external hard drive - Similar Threads - Backing Touro MX3

2. Backing up to one drive and an external hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backing up to one drive and an external hard drive?: Why is there no simple command that lets you save files to one drive and an external hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backing-up-to-one-drive-and-an-external-hard-drive/c6149ac1-6358-43dd-8caf-a3cc2f10914d
  3. No Windows back up to external hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Windows back up to external hard drive?: I just downloaded Windows 11. I thought I would hate it but it is actually quite nice! I use an external hard drive for my back up and do not want to use OneDrive but even though I have read several instructions on how, my page does not have all that the others do? All I have...
  4. No Windows back up to external hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Windows back up to external hard drive?: I just downloaded Windows 11. I thought I would hate it but it is actually quite nice! I use an external hard drive for my back up and do not want to use OneDrive but even though I have read several instructions on how, my page does not have all that the others do? All I have...
  5. external hard drive not backing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external hard drive not backing up: every time i press back up it does its backing up thingy then it says you havent backed up your drive ive tried 3 times and many different things online please help me i need to fix it before wensday cause they gonna take my computer and fix it and they might need to wipe it...
  6. back up my hard drive to an external hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    back up my hard drive to an external hard drive: backing up my hard drive to external drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up-my-hard-drive-to-an-external-hard-drive/322809a8-5ac9-408c-998d-8a2ecdcd1906
  7. Can't back up Windows 10 to external hard drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't back up Windows 10 to external hard drive.: Here's my problem. I have an ancient PC currently running Windows 10, personal. I have a new PC being shipped. I purchased MS O365 for the new computer. I have not yet activated it because I didn't want to switch it from the current PC. I plan on activating it on the new...
  8. Want to back-up to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Want to back-up to external hard drive: This is more of a hardware-related question, so I hope it's ok to post it here. I have a hard drive that was the internal hard drive for my previous computer. I saved it since there was nothing wrong with it when my old computer died. Since it was a newer replacement for an...
  9. Back Up from computer to external hard drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Back Up from computer to external hard drive: I am using Windows10 64byt and want to back up "This Pc" to my external hard drive, a WM Elements. How should I do this please? I have tried various methods discribed on your site all to no avail....
  10. Backing up to a external hard drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backing up to a external hard drive: After reading about ransomware etc. it got me wondering about backing up my information to an external hard drive. It would serve double duty in the event of a drive failure or the unlikely event of ransom ware. I've never used an external drive for backup so I have a few...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. back up to touro

2. backup to touro

3. how do i back up hard drive to touro

4. Backing files Touro,
  5. touro external hdd windows 10,
  6. how to delete files copied on a touro mx3,
  7. how to backup to a Turo hard drive,
  8. back up to touro 3.o,
  9. back up with touro harddrive,
  10. back up to touro mobile,
  11. back up tower to touro