Windows 10: Backing Up Motherboard Bios

Discus and support Backing Up Motherboard Bios in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there a way to make a backup of the motherboard bios in a PC? The reason I ask is that the motherboard bios in my work PC had become corrupted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nancy2019, Jan 25, 2023.

1. nancy2019 Win User

Backing Up Motherboard Bios

Is there a way to make a backup of the motherboard bios in a PC? The reason I ask is that the motherboard bios in my work PC had become corrupted apparently due to frequent power surges and, in consequence, I cannot enter into Setup. I am advised that, in the circumstance, the bios needs to be rewritten and that I should contact the motherboard manufacturer for assistance. However, for some reason, the motherboard manufacturer concerned Foxconn no longer offer support for its products. I have searched online for the appropriate bios but to no avail. In the circumstances, I f

:)

nancy2019, Jan 25, 2023

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Jan 25, 2023
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

1. Backing Up Motherboard Bios - Similar Threads - Backing Motherboard Bios

2. motherboard, bios, win10 but no 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    motherboard, bios, win10 but no 11.: origionally i had win10 and eventually win 11 was working good, but my HDD was only 150gb, so i hap hazardley swapped my samsung HDD for my WD 500gb from broken Acer,the ony way to get anything working was to change motherboard settings uefi or the other one, but now windows...
  3. motherboard, bios, win10 but no 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    motherboard, bios, win10 but no 11.: origionally i had win10 and eventually win 11 was working good, but my HDD was only 150gb, so i hap hazardley swapped my samsung HDD for my WD 500gb from broken Acer,the ony way to get anything working was to change motherboard settings uefi or the other one, but now windows...
  4. Backing Up Motherboard Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backing Up Motherboard Bios: Is there a way to make a backup of the motherboard bios in a PC? The reason I ask is that the motherboard bios in my work PC had become corrupted apparently due to frequent power surges and, in consequence, I cannot enter into Setup. I am advised that, in the circumstance,...
  5. Backing Up Motherboard Bios

Backing Up Motherboard Bios: Is there a way to make a backup of the motherboard bios in a PC? The reason I ask is that the motherboard bios in my work PC had become corrupted apparently due to frequent power surges and, in consequence, I cannot enter into Setup. I am advised that, in the circumstance,...
  6. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  7. Asus motherboard Update Bios

Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  8. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Corrupted Bios & New Motherboard ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Corrupted Bios & New Motherboard ?: Hi to All, I need some help pertaining to the bios on my Gigabyte MB GA-Z77-D3H (ver 1.0 ), I was playing around and now I can't get into my bios or boot up normally. I have tried everything I know or learned from this forum.. The pc boots searching for the bios and after...
  10. Windows back up will not back up

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows back up will not back up: I have tried several times to back up my computer to an external hard drive and I keep getting the error "Invalid window handle". How do I fix this so I can create a system image? 46422