Windows 10: Backing up Windows 10

Discus and support Backing up Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I want to back up two drives on my Windows PC to different drives. I need my C drive to be backed up to an external drive while I back up my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dngdwn, Nov 18, 2019.

1. /u/dngdwn Win User

Backing up Windows 10

Hi,

I want to back up two drives on my Windows PC to different drives.

I need my C drive to be backed up to an external drive while I back up my second internal drive to another external drive

Can anyone recommend any ideally free backup solutions for me to do this?

Cheers!

submitted by /u/dngdwn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dngdwn, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Backing up Windows 10

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Backing up Windows 10

1. Backing up Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Backing

2. on October 28, 2022 Michael Andreas posted the following problem "PC name reverts back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on October 28, 2022 Michael Andreas posted the following problem "PC name reverts back...: The referenced post does not state whether the problem was ever solved. Other posts that reference the same problem are found in on-line searches; however, no indication that issue was solved. In addition, a majority of responses ignore the statement of the problem and simply...
  3. on October 28, 2022 Michael Andreas posted the following problem "PC name reverts back...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on October 28, 2022 Michael Andreas posted the following problem "PC name reverts back...: The referenced post does not state whether the problem was ever solved. Other posts that reference the same problem are found in on-line searches; however, no indication that issue was solved. In addition, a majority of responses ignore the statement of the problem and simply...
  4. on October 28, 2022 Michael Andreas posted the following problem "PC name reverts back...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had...: I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had 0% battery. The laptop is still working and still it doesn't shutdown by its self until the battery capacity has already been empty. I want to know how much battery capacity is left to...
  6. I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had...

I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had...: I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had 0% battery. The laptop is still working and still it doesn't shutdown by its self until the battery capacity has already been empty. I want to know how much battery capacity is left to...
  7. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...: So i was playing a game when i noticed people couldnt hear me. So i tested my mic ingame, it didnt play back any sound to me. I then checked control panel and sound settings, which both showed that a noise level was being picked up but when i tried to listen back to it with...
  8. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...: So i was playing a game when i noticed people couldnt hear me. So i tested my mic ingame, it didnt play back any sound to me. I then checked control panel and sound settings, which both showed that a noise level was being picked up but when i tried to listen back to it with...
  9. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Error code 0x80070002 while backing up computer

Error code 0x80070002 while backing up computer: this is my old windows 7 computer, which is so terribly slow that it cant even upgrade any further... and it's displaying this error whenever i try to back up anything, and i mean ANYTHING. Even just copying a simple folder that's empty, and no system image gets me this...