Windows 10: backing up windows10

Discus and support backing up windows10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i back up my computer with anextrunaldrive whenidid my hard drive took a **** so i bought anewharddrive for it and put my backupextruledrive to it it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by paulcriss, Oct 2, 2019.

1. paulcriss Win User

backing up windows10

i back up my computer with anextrunaldrive whenidid my hard drive took a **** so i bought anewharddrive for it and put my backupextruledrive to it it says no bootup drives found what can i do now

:)

paulcriss, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Oct 2, 2019
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • backing up windows10 [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. RayBowes Win User

backing up windows10

Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

backing up windows10

1. backing up windows10 - Similar Threads - backing windows10

2. Windows10 back-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 back-up: I use the inbuilt Windows 10 old Windows 7, and back up to an external Toshiba drive G.I have selected items to back-up drive C, drive D, and admin files under user.Back up runs, all seems ok.When I check for more details of the files backed-up, drive C OS files appear ok,...
  3. Windows10 back-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 back-up: I use the inbuilt Windows 10 old Windows 7, and back up to an external Toshiba drive G.I have selected items to back-up drive C, drive D, and admin files under user.Back up runs, all seems ok.When I check for more details of the files backed-up, drive C OS files appear ok,...
  4. Windows10 back-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I revert back to Windows10 Paint from WIndows11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I revert back to Windows10 Paint from WIndows11?: I have used Windows 11 over a year. It is not bad overall except the Paint app. I can't imagine Microsoft could release a product like this, so many bugs plus inefficient UI layout . Each time I used it I missed the old version. Can I get the WIndows10 version of Paint back...
  6. How can I revert back to Windows10 Paint from WIndows11?

How can I revert back to Windows10 Paint from WIndows11?: I have used Windows 11 over a year. It is not bad overall except the Paint app. I can't imagine Microsoft could release a product like this, so many bugs plus inefficient UI layout . Each time I used it I missed the old version. Can I get the WIndows10 version of Paint back...
  7. Getting back to Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting back to Windows10: I recently FactoryReset my laptop and it has taken me back to Windows7! Is there anyway I can get it back to windows10 like before without buying?I only use my laptop for gaming so I am not interested in buying a whole new laptop....
  8. Getting back to Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting back to Windows10: I recently FactoryReset my laptop and it has taken me back to Windows7! Is there anyway I can get it back to windows10 like before without buying?I only use my laptop for gaming so I am not interested in buying a whole new laptop....
  9. Getting back to Windows10

10. Windows10 reverted back to windows8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 reverted back to windows8.1: Purchased dell XPS27 windows 8.1, upgraded to windows 10 when it became available. Windows 10 has been working well for me until about 2 weeks ago. Shut down computer properly, after 3 days I returned home and restarted computer. On restart computer, on its own, reverted back...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Best way to back my windows10