Windows 10: Backlight bleed ?

Discus and support Backlight bleed ? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello. I've owned the MSI MAG274QRF-QD monitor for 2 years. The display is fine, no faulty pixels. When I play a video on YouTube with a black screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Cupapminan, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Backlight bleed ?

Hello. I've owned the MSI MAG274QRF-QD monitor for 2 years. The display is fine, no faulty pixels. When I play a video on YouTube with a black screen, I don't see any backlight bleed with my eyes. However, as soon as I take a camera and photograph a black screen, I have the same issue as in this video from 3:00 - 3:21 :
    Is this normal? Should I be concerned? As I said, it's not as noticeable to the naked eye as it is through the camera.

Cupapminan, Mar 29, 2024
  2. tt4mes Win User

Backlight Bleed

I wanted to ask if the problem of Backlight Bleed could be caused by misuse or pressure on the screen

tt4mes, Mar 29, 2024
  3. erocker Win User
    Is this backlight bleeding normal?

Yes, that is backlight bleed. Looks rather normal to be honest.

erocker, Mar 29, 2024
  4. Backlight bleed ?

Is this backlight bleeding too much or normal?

As someone who doesn't have backlight bleeding I find any amount to be too much.

LAN_deRf_HA, Mar 29, 2024
Thema:

Backlight bleed ?

1. Backlight bleed ? - Similar Threads - Backlight bleed

2. Keyboard Backlight on 2018 HP Spectre x360 13 ae-0xx not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Backlight on 2018 HP Spectre x360 13 ae-0xx not working: The Keyboard Backlight on my 2018 HP Spectre x360 13 ae-0xx stopped working after i got the windows 11 update. I have looked at a lot of online sources but none of them seem to help. I have tired uninstalling the keyboard driver and installing it, but the issue still...
  3. Keyboard Backlight on 2018 HP Spectre x360 13 ae-0xx not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Backlight on 2018 HP Spectre x360 13 ae-0xx not working: The Keyboard Backlight on my 2018 HP Spectre x360 13 ae-0xx stopped working after i got the windows 11 update. I have looked at a lot of online sources but none of them seem to help. I have tired uninstalling the keyboard driver and installing it, but the issue still...
  4. The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff SOLVED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff SOLVED: Please follow all these steps:1. On your Search bar, please type the Armoury Crate and open it.2. Once opened, on the left pane, go to Device > System > Lighting > Settings3. You will see the General Settings for your backlight in here.4. Turn ON all the settings except with...
  5. The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff SOLVED

The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff SOLVED: Please follow all these steps:1. On your Search bar, please type the Armoury Crate and open it.2. Once opened, on the left pane, go to Device > System > Lighting > Settings3. You will see the General Settings for your backlight in here.4. Turn ON all the settings except with...
  6. Backlight Bleed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backlight Bleed: I wanted to ask if the problem of Backlight Bleed could be caused by misuse or pressure on the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backlight-bleed/5243bde9-b694-4830-b4cf-8b57a32fbc5c
  7. Backlight Bleed

Backlight Bleed: I wanted to ask if the problem of Backlight Bleed could be caused by misuse or pressure on the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backlight-bleed/5243bde9-b694-4830-b4cf-8b57a32fbc5c
  8. Backlight Bleed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Backlight bleed - unlucky or is it every where?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Backlight bleed - unlucky or is it every where?: So, long story short - I recently purchased two new monitors - one was an Acer 24" and one was an HP 21" - both monitors suffered from backlight bleed, that's just really made them unusable for me. I work in Linux - I have a lot of xterms opened up at any given time and use...
  10. Windows update causing backlight bleeding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update causing backlight bleeding: I updated a Windows circumulative update or whatever it was called and also installed the latest GPU drivers from Nvidia. In this order: 1. Nvidia updates 2. Windows updates Right after restarting to finish the Windows updates, I noticed very awful light bleeding in...