Windows 10: Backlight Issue

Discus and support Backlight Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hp notebook 's keyboard isn't working anymore. Please help me identify the cause asap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DaveHamilton5, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Backlight Issue

Hp notebook 's keyboard isn't working anymore. Please help me identify the cause asap

:)

DaveHamilton5, Jul 2, 2020
  2. mna174 Win User

backlight issues..

Backlight Issue :)..

resetting the factory defaults didnt help...

@ceroberts.....i did all the stuff step by step as u advised..

but it didnt help me...

after doin this told process when i rebooted my device i left it idle for a while and noticed that the backlight turned off itself after the default backlight time-out of 30 secs,

after that all i did was went to the media player and played a song on my device...

and the same thing the backlight didnt turn off...

is it a hardware issue?

mna174, Jul 2, 2020
  3. backlight issues..

i dont believe it to be hardware, but software.

maybe you can run cpitchfords debug software and submit to him.

i am sure he will respond to this post.

to me it sounds like you still have a setting or software running intermittenly.

can you post a screen shot of your settings for display.

ceroberts75, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Backlight Issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Backlight Issue

1. Backlight Issue - Similar Threads - Backlight Issue

2. How to stop windows from controling keyboard backlight?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop windows from controling keyboard backlight?: I have an Asus TUF F16 with windows 11 pro. The problem i'm facing is that windows theme keeps changing my keyboard backlight colour and won't let me chose any effects even with using armoury crate from asus. It's just a static color with the accent colour from the windows...
  3. LG gram 14Z970 backlight issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LG gram 14Z970 backlight issue: am using LG gram 14Z970 laptop,window 10.on turning on backlight using a button it display a visual studio any help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lg-gram-14z970-backlight-issue/78fd75a3-cf3d-49cc-ba77-0453b03f07d1
  4. LG gram 14Z970 backlight issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG gram 14Z970 backlight issue: am using LG gram 14Z970 laptop,window 10.on turning on backlight using a button it display a visual studio any help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lg-gram-14z970-backlight-issue/78fd75a3-cf3d-49cc-ba77-0453b03f07d1
  5. LG gram 14Z970 backlight issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues: Hi, I have recently purchased a Cherry MX Board 1.0 BacklightI have noticed that keys that have a dual function such as the top row of number keys don't appear to also illuminate the other/bottom function. For example, the top row number 1 key is also ! when shift is used but...
  7. Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues: Hi, I have recently purchased a Cherry MX Board 1.0 BacklightI have noticed that keys that have a dual function such as the top row of number keys don't appear to also illuminate the other/bottom function. For example, the top row number 1 key is also ! when shift is used but...
  8. Help with lots of windows 10 issues please (but mostly my keyboard backlight)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help with lots of windows 10 issues please (but mostly my keyboard backlight): I just updated to windows 10 on my samsung ATIV laptop simply to fix an issue with streaming netflix and immediately regretted it. I could no longer adjust the screen brightness with the fn keys (but I could still adjust the volume and other things?). I also can not find any...
  9. Samsung 9 Series Keyboard Backlight Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Samsung 9 Series Keyboard Backlight Issue: Hi, Running latest build of Windows 10 on a Samsung NP900X3A-B03UK. The Keyboard Backlight does not work and I don't know how or even if any of the Samsung Windows 8 apps/drivers will fix this. Does anyone know if there is a way I can get this working. Everything else...
  10. Dell E6400 windows 10- on windows updates, backlight issues?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell E6400 windows 10- on windows updates, backlight issues?: Hello. I have a Dell Latitude E6400 with windows 10 (home edition i think) , long past warranty (bought on ebay). When i first got it , i had not yet set up my wifi so i had not downloaded or applied any windows updates, and all was well (just no internet). This monday i...