Windows 10: backlight problem pls help

Discus and support backlight problem pls help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can i turn on my lights on the laptop it doesnt work fn+f3/f4 can someone help me woth that? i have a asus rog strix laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by astrxl, Jun 7, 2021.

1. astrxl Win User

backlight problem pls help

how can i turn on my lights on the laptop it doesnt work fn+f3/f4 can someone help me woth that? i have a asus rog strix laptop

:)

astrxl, Jun 7, 2021
  2. iwan---01 Win User

N82 Backlight problem

Yeah, sometimes it automatically turn off when I texting or operating my phone. Even it's day or night, light or dark. Sometimes the backlight turn off automatically, and one thing when the backlight turning off is without fading as like as it going to
    turn off normally (from backlight setting menu).

NSC said it will tried to test it with another LCD or LCD tester.

I think the light sensor work normally. At the normal condition When I covered the light sensor with my thumbnail, the keypad goes brightly when in the enough light condition. But when backlight LCD turn off itself, the keypad backlight is turn off too and
    doesn't affect when I covered light sensor.

Pls anybody could help me or pls you ever have the same problem like me.

Thanks

iwan---01, Jun 7, 2021
  3. blazen95 Win User
    Radeon 6870 Problem, pls help !

it seems that the problem is not from the 2 monitors *Frown backlight problem pls help :( pls help

blazen95, Jun 7, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

1. backlight problem pls help - Similar Threads - backlight problem pls

2. help pls

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    help pls: so my pin isn't working and it's saying that its not available and that i have to reset it but when i click the reset pin button nothing happens, but that's not the issue, the issue is when i try to fix it in the system recovery tab it says that i need my password but every...
  3. IT adminstrator problem help me pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT adminstrator problem help me pls: i get this msg on windows 11 i did a reset to everything on my pc including files and apps created a new microsoft acc and get this msg your it adminstrator had limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access in not available contact it helpdesk for...
  4. IT adminstrator problem help me pls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IT adminstrator problem help me pls: i get this msg on windows 11 i did a reset to everything on my pc including files and apps created a new microsoft acc and get this msg your it adminstrator had limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access in not available contact it helpdesk for...
  5. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: Hello pls I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc but some of my apps keep giving me the error message “ this app can’t run on your pc” but it opens the first time I download it but once I quit the application it gives the error again pls help I have done sfc scan and different...
  6. Pls help "problem with XMRig"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pls help "problem with XMRig": I don't even know what a XMRig is. It opens automatically every time I start computer and if I close it, it reopens. When I open task manager it disappears. It is not in startup programs and I can't find it using search. My ram is only 4GB and as soon as this program started...
  7. OpenGl problems pls help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OpenGl problems pls help!: [ATTACH] Hi good afternoon. I was a linux OS user and recently switched to win10 because I wanted to play some games that I couldn't play on Linux, however I'm having a problem with Opengl on several programs, and some of them I used when I was on Linux. Can someone help...
  8. Pls Help / Mic Problems

Pls Help / Mic Problems: i have a laptop Acer Aspire ES1-523 , windows 10. i has only one jack so im using a jack splitter and i inserted the external microphone and the external headphones. The problem is that my laptop picks up the audio coming out of the headphones ( the "listen to this device" is...
  9. help pls

help pls: i accidentally downloaded windows 10 on my hdd and want to put in on my ssd. How should i go about this? should i factory reset my pc? would doing this delete windows 10 so that i can re download it onto my ssd? submitted by /u/StonerSloth125 [link] [comments]...
  10. ADMINISTRATOR PROBLEM pls help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ADMINISTRATOR PROBLEM pls help: The first email address i used for my microsoft account is no longer accessible so i wanted to change it to my current email add. So i made a new account on my PC (WIN 10), and transferred the admin rights to the new account. But apparently after i did, i accidentally deleted...