Windows 10: Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...

Discus and support Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an HP Envy x360 laptop and I only just received it about a couple of months ago. I had this issue since the day I received the laptop, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SpeedKing71506, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...

I have an HP Envy x360 laptop and I only just received it about a couple of months ago. I had this issue since the day I received the laptop, but I finally got the time to discuss this. When I close the lid, it goes to sleep mode. However, whenever I open it back up after like a few minutes of not using it and attempt to use the backlit keyboard button, they don't light up at all. Also when I go try to type some things like on the internet, for example, I see that some of the keys and letters don't even respond for about a second and respond right after I press it a couple of times. It's not just me having a weird feeling, it's actually an issue that is a problem with this laptop whenever I open it back up after sleep mode. I even tested this by just pressing on a single letter and the space bar back and forth both repeatedly. For example, like "a a a a a a a a". I did this a little slow and I immediately saw that it didn't register the space bar after a few seconds. I know I didn't miss it because I was looking down at my keyboard making sure that I'm doing the right process, and I timed it all correctly. I did some keyboard diagnostic tests and apparently that they all still work. But the issue of a couple of second key delays and the backlit keyboard, not lighting still persists. However, when I changed the power options settings in the control panel to hibernate and closed the lid and opened the lid a few minutes later, the backlit keyboard finally works and so as the keyboard itself. There was no delay between each key I pressed on. I even did this multiple times, and all of them still work. I did the same for the sleep mode and the problem still continued. I also did this for shut down and restart mode, and both of them worked. It seems like it's just like a sleep mode problem with mine. I wanna know if this is just me or is there a problem that people are also having and also need a solution?

:)

SpeedKing71506, Aug 26, 2020

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Aug 26, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...

the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...

1. Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys... - Similar Threads - Backlit Keyboard doesn't

2. The keyboard light doesn't light up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The keyboard light doesn't light up: Hello everyone!I'm not sure if I ask the question that is suitable with this topic..Actually I don't know exactly what issue that I've had.I have taken the warranty this week, I just found that the keyboard light dosen't light up even F7 still work and show the signal...
  3. The keyboard light doesn't light up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The keyboard light doesn't light up: Hello everyone!I'm not sure if I ask the question that is suitable with this topic..Actually I don't know exactly what issue that I've had.I have taken the warranty this week, I just found that the keyboard light dosen't light up even F7 still work and show the signal...
  4. The keyboard light doesn't light up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard Light won't turn on it's not backlit keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Light won't turn on it's not backlit keyboard: I am using a laptop and normally when I mute my laptop a light would turn on and it won't, same happens when I plug in my laptop, the light that shows that it's plugged in also won't light up but it's actually charging.*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  6. Keyboard Light won't turn on it's not backlit keyboard

Keyboard Light won't turn on it's not backlit keyboard: I am using a laptop and normally when I mute my laptop a light would turn on and it won't, same happens when I plug in my laptop, the light that shows that it's plugged in also won't light up but it's actually charging.*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  7. Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...: Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys sometimes randomly. Even the light on the mute button doesnt appear but the mute button works. plz help... this is HP Envy x360 laptop. After a period of time everything returns back to...
  8. Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...

Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...: Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys sometimes randomly. Even the light on the mute button doesnt appear but the mute button works. plz help... this is HP Envy x360 laptop. After a period of time everything returns back to...
  9. Keyboard light doesn't turn on anymore

Keyboard light doesn't turn on anymore: Since when i installed windows 11 all was great, but 2 days ago the led backlight of my keyboard didn't work anymore, i dind't install anything wrong or strange and the windows updates have been installed.I checked and in the bios of my motherboardmsi b150m pro-vdh the...
  10. keyboard light doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keyboard light doesn't work: the licght of my Samsung laptop doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-light-doesnt-work/b648454a-efcf-49fe-909b-ccd237e9bd3c