Windows 10: backround on windows 10

Discus and support backround on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I sent a pic from my I phone xr to my e mail and used it for my new backround. problem is the pic is turned sidways. how can I fgix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CAROLfite, Nov 23, 2019.

1. CAROLfite Win User

backround on windows 10

I sent a pic from my I phone xr to my e mail and used it for my new backround. problem is the pic is turned sidways. how can I fgix this

:)

CAROLfite, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

backround on windows 10

Delta6326, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

backround on windows 10

1. backround on windows 10 - Similar Threads - backround

2. Green Backround when recording via gamebar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Backround when recording via gamebar.: The issues listed here are as far as I'm aware still an unfixed bug with gamebar recordings.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-game-bar-recording-has-green-edges-when/3d38975a-066d-4881-ab9a-3bb1da43725bI myself have this issue and have only when...
  3. Green Backround when recording via gamebar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green Backround when recording via gamebar.: The issues listed here are as far as I'm aware still an unfixed bug with gamebar recordings.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-game-bar-recording-has-green-edges-when/3d38975a-066d-4881-ab9a-3bb1da43725bI myself have this issue and have only when...
  4. Whatsapp syncing messages in backround. I don't have it installed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatsapp syncing messages in backround. I don't have it installed!: I get this popup every now and then. I do not use Edge. I stopped edge from automatically start.Yet I get this popup.I do NOT have Whatsapp installed on my computer. Microsoft Edge is running something hidden in the backround?...
  5. Whatsapp syncing messages in backround. I don't have it installed!

Whatsapp syncing messages in backround. I don't have it installed!: I get this popup every now and then. I do not use Edge. I stopped edge from automatically start.Yet I get this popup.I do NOT have Whatsapp installed on my computer. Microsoft Edge is running something hidden in the backround?...
  6. Mic only works while having windows sound settings in the backround.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic only works while having windows sound settings in the backround.: My mic has suddenly not worked. My microphone works whenever I have the Windows sound setting program running, but as soon as I exit out of it my mic stops working.I have tried reinstalling drivers and using the troubleshooting tool. None of them works. I have also checked...
  7. Mic only works while having windows sound settings in the backround.

Mic only works while having windows sound settings in the backround.: My mic has suddenly not worked. My microphone works whenever I have the Windows sound setting program running, but as soon as I exit out of it my mic stops working.I have tried reinstalling drivers and using the troubleshooting tool. None of them works. I have also checked...
  8. How to half my Backround Processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to half my Backround Processes: Why does my computer have 188 Backround Processes I did everything and it’s only 155 now. And edge is also stupid sometimes I think I fixed it being in the backround but yea. And can I disable / end task for the in the picture?...
  9. How to half my Backround Processes

How to half my Backround Processes: Why does my computer have 188 Backround Processes I did everything and it’s only 155 now. And edge is also stupid sometimes I think I fixed it being in the backround but yea. And can I disable / end task for the in the picture?...
  10. How to half my Backround Processes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging