Windows 10: backslash is entered automatically when I start to type in any blank space.

Discus and support backslash is entered automatically when I start to type in any blank space. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a HP Pavillion 64 bit operating system- Windows 10. Kindly help as it is very difficult to carry out any work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aditya Kamakshinadha, Jun 2, 2023.

1. backslash is entered automatically when I start to type in any blank space.

I have a HP Pavillion 64 bit operating system- Windows 10. Kindly help as it is very difficult to carry out any work.

:)

Aditya Kamakshinadha, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Time Lady Win User

typing backslash

Backslash is there on the 8 key, I believe you click & hold ctrl key the 8 key to type backslash.

Time Lady, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Taskbar with blank space

It may be possible that the blank space on your notification area is connected with the OneDrive app. We can reset the app by following the steps below:

• To open the Run dialog box, press and hold the Windows key and press
      R.
    • Type %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset and press
      Enter.
    • The OneDrive icon will disappear and reappear for a few minutes.
    • If the OneDrive icon doesn't appear on the notification area, open the
      Run
      dialog box again and type %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe and press
      Enter.

Keep us posted with the result of the steps above.

Kristoffer Abs, Jun 2, 2023
  4. backslash is entered automatically when I start to type in any blank space.

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

backslash is entered automatically when I start to type in any blank space.

1. backslash is entered automatically when I start to type in any blank space. - Similar Threads - backslash entered automatically

2. when I start to type automatically dots are typing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I start to type automatically dots are typing.: when I start to type automatically dots are typing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-to-type-automatically-dots-are-typing/2d00e3cd-3c27-41f9-9f6b-6e9816c7ade7
  3. when I start to type automatically dots are typing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I start to type automatically dots are typing.: when I start to type automatically dots are typing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-to-type-automatically-dots-are-typing/2d00e3cd-3c27-41f9-9f6b-6e9816c7ade7
  4. backslash is entered automatically when I start to type in any blank space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backslash is entered automatically when I start to type in any blank space.: I have a HP Pavillion 64 bit operating system- Windows 10. Kindly help as it is very difficult to carry out any work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backslash-is-entered-automatically-when-i-start-to/b6fb8d7c-0913-4338-a4c7-b1b3d4ec3368
  5. backslash is entered automatically when I start to type in any blank space.

backslash is entered automatically when I start to type in any blank space.: I have a HP Pavillion 64 bit operating system- Windows 10. Kindly help as it is very difficult to carry out any work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backslash-is-entered-automatically-when-i-start-to/b6fb8d7c-0913-4338-a4c7-b1b3d4ec3368
  6. A button entering backslash with a

A button entering backslash with a: Whenever I press the A button, it enters \a, and the same is for when I press \. Also, if I press shift with A or , it will enter A.I checked the keyboard troubleshooter but there is no issue with the keyboard so I don't know what to do....
  7. A button entering backslash with a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A button entering backslash with a: Whenever I press the A button, it enters \a, and the same is for when I press \. Also, if I press shift with A or , it will enter A.I checked the keyboard troubleshooter but there is no issue with the keyboard so I don't know what to do....
  8. backslash key enters automatically in any blank form

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    backslash key enters automatically in any blank form: Hi I am using HP Pavillion x360 laptop with windows 10 64 Bit OS. I do regular windows update but since last few days i have noticed that during operating the laptop the backslash key enters automatically and keeps on entering the same value in any blank form i.e. browser...
  9. typing backslash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    typing backslash: hello , it seems that i dont have the backslash on my windows 10 keyboard , i tried the "alt+92" but it doesn't work , please can someone help me out : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-backslash/ba7810a1-0602-4645-9f00-db93892918c4
  10. Automatic typing in any search window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic typing in any search window: I have an HP all-in-one Envy that had been running Windows 10 for several months. Out of the blue, every search window that popped up started to auto type the following characters: -xdf'. I changed keyboards, thinking the issue was stuck keys or something similar. Two other...