Windows 10: Backspace doens't work and opens event viewer istance, solutions?

Discus and support Backspace doens't work and opens event viewer istance, solutions? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Backspace doesn't work and opens an event viewer instance each time it is pressed.This also happens if using windows "on screen keyboard" app, not only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LorenzoThebig-one, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Backspace doens't work and opens event viewer istance, solutions?

Backspace doesn't work and opens an event viewer instance each time it is pressed.This also happens if using windows "on screen keyboard" app, not only with my physical keyboard.I recently run an SFC scannow twice , first time detecting some corrupted files and repairing them, second time it found nothing.I reslotted both RAM sticks and checked RAM memory for corruption with windows utility but it didn't help. I'll add that while i was playing "league of legends" pressing backspace IN GAME worked as expected and didn't start event viewer .

:)

LorenzoThebig-one, Oct 22, 2021
  2. Robfly Win User

mmc could not create the snap-in in event viewer (Windows 10)

I tried the KB but didn't work.

I found this and it fixed my event viewer mmc error

1. Open File Explorer on the device.
    2. Navigate to the following path: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Event Viewer\Views
    3. Backup the content of the folder. The next step deletes the custom views and you may want the backup to restore the views when Microsoft fixes the issues.
    4. Delete all View_X.xml files in the folder (it starts with View_0.xml and increments the number by 1 for each file).
    5. Start the Event Viewer after deleting the files.
    rob

Robfly, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Backspace doens't work and opens event viewer istance, solutions?

Common Solution to Windows Store not working from 10/09/2015

Still not?

Please provide a copy of your Application Log of the Event viewer.

To do this do the steps:

• Open Store.
    • Type in event viewer in the search box.
    • on the left side list open Windows Logs>Application Logs
    • Right Click that application Log and select save all as.
    • After saving upload that .evtx file on onedrive publically and share the link here.
    Waiting for an earliest reply.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Backspace doens't work and opens event viewer istance, solutions?

1. Backspace doens't work and opens event viewer istance, solutions? - Similar Threads - Backspace doens't opens

2. event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event viewer: **************THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN? THXLog Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 11/26/2021 11:22:13 PM Event ID: 400 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: Ashhhhh Description: Device...
  3. Backspace doens't work and opens event viewer istance, solutions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backspace doens't work and opens event viewer istance, solutions?: Backspace doesn't work and opens an event viewer instance each time it is pressed.This also happens if using windows "on screen keyboard" app, not only with my physical keyboard.I recently run an SFC scannow twice , first time detecting some corrupted files and repairing...
  4. Backspace doens't work and opens event viewer istance, solutions?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Backspace doens't work and opens event viewer istance, solutions?: Backspace doesn't work and opens an event viewer instance each time it is pressed.This also happens if using windows "on screen keyboard" app, not only with my physical keyboard.I recently run an SFC scannow twice , first time detecting some corrupted files and repairing...
  5. Event Viewer Solution Center

Event Viewer Solution Center: I've been facing a few BSoDs and crashing/freezing errors recently. Event Viewer, with support of Google and Microsoft community, helped me to figured out and fix those, but I was thinking... Nowadays we doesn't have any "Event Viewer Solution Center"... Would be really...
  6. Emoticon Keyboard opens, but doens't work

Emoticon Keyboard opens, but doens't work: Hi all, I'm used to working with the emoticon keyboard windows + .. Unfortunately it stopped working recently. I still can open the keyboard, but when I click on an emoji, it doesn't get added to my text. [ATTACH]...
  7. Event Viewer service is not working

Event Viewer service is not working: Hello a few days ago, maybe a week, I noticed event viewer logs in MMC were not working. The screen prompted me to check the service was running. I went to services and the service is indeed showing as "stopped" When I attempt to restart the service I receive error message...
  8. event viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    event viewer: I see many errors in event viewer but do not know what they mean. I was going to show one but thought it may compromise my security. Sorry about the post lacking information; are these errors dangerous for the most part or are they harmless. I am not going to poke around here...
  9. Camera doens't work

Camera doens't work: After driver updating, the camera of my laptop Lenovo Yoga stopped working. The camera is not recognized... What should be done? Thanks in advance Tatiana...
  10. Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer: Is there any way to clear the items listed in 'administrative events' in event viewer? TIA, Richard 98433