Windows 10: backspace f11 and the 2nd / key wont work.

Discus and support backspace f11 and the 2nd / key wont work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i got this keyboard after some time some keys stopped working, the keys work on other pcs but it wont work on mine.my keyboard is a bloody B760... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alex1143, May 17, 2022.

1. alex1143 Win User

backspace f11 and the 2nd / key wont work.

when i got this keyboard after some time some keys stopped working, the keys work on other pcs but it wont work on mine.my keyboard is a bloody B760

:)

alex1143, May 17, 2022
Thema:

backspace f11 and the 2nd / key wont work.

1. backspace f11 and the 2nd / key wont work. - Similar Threads - backspace f11 2nd

2. Backspace and enter key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backspace and enter key not working: I was playing games with my friends, and I was trying to say something in chat when suddenly the enter key won't work. I was trying to tell my friends that my backspace and enter keys won't work. So I searched on youtube on how to fix this problem, but none of those work,...
  3. Backspace and enter key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backspace and enter key not working: I was playing games with my friends, and I was trying to say something in chat when suddenly the enter key won't work. I was trying to tell my friends that my backspace and enter keys won't work. So I searched on youtube on how to fix this problem, but none of those work,...
  4. Backspace and delete keys are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backspace and delete keys are not working: After recent Windows 11 update 22H2 delete key and backspace keys are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backspace-and-delete-keys-are-not-working/ac3b1e15-f293-40ec-93c8-f8bb2ab18409
  5. backspace f11 and the 2nd / key wont work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backspace f11 and the 2nd / key wont work.: when i got this keyboard after some time some keys stopped working, the keys work on other pcs but it wont work on mine.my keyboard is a bloody B760 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backspace-f11-and-the-2nd-key-wont-work/eacc82c6-81d7-42c2-a46a-b565fd4107f6
  6. backspace f11 and the 2nd / key wont work.

backspace f11 and the 2nd / key wont work.: when i got this keyboard after some time some keys stopped working, the keys work on other pcs but it wont work on mine.my keyboard is a bloody B760 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backspace-f11-and-the-2nd-key-wont-work/eacc82c6-81d7-42c2-a46a-b565fd4107f6
  7. Backspace key automatically working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backspace key automatically working: My backspace automatically working even if I don't press it, but when I hold it it stop working so when I need to type something on search box I still need to keep on holding at the backspace. What might be the problem here? do I need to buy a new one?...
  8. Backspace key automatically working

Backspace key automatically working: My backspace automatically working even if I don't press it, but when I hold it it stop working so when I need to type something on search box I still need to keep on holding at the backspace. What might be the problem here? do I need to buy a new one?...
  9. Backspace key automatically working

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Backspace Key not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Backspace Key not working: Has anyone experienced their backspace key not working in Windows 10? Or is this a known problem with Toshiba. The key has never been wet. It's just not working correctly. Whenever I type something up on for example (The Knot), the key will will not respond to the command....